New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Guys...

Meron ba sa inyong gumagamit ng manibela pag naglalaro ng racing games? In particular, Gran Turismo 4 for the PS2? Anong ginagamit niyong wheel? How much did you pay for it? Kamusta naman ang performance?

Tinutukso kasi ako ng mga steering wheel na naka display... so far my wallet's resisting.

Salamat!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    pwede yun logitech gt4 wheel. mga 125USD yun.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I was thinking the same, kaso mahal eh... how about those generic brands that cost less? Any experience with those?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The generic brands are crap. 90-180 degrees lock-to-lock, no steering feedback, twitchy handling... you're better off using the more sensitive dual-shock.

I've used the first generation Logitech wheel at the C! Top Driver challenge, and after an hour or so, you'll be setting terrific laps with it. You get bump steer, torque steer and road rumble with them. Drive down the Sarthe (LeMans) main straight, and you'll feel it kicking in your hands...

There's a cheaper Logitech EX, I think... but I don't know how it performs.

In conclusion, don't waste your money on cheap wheels... save up for the best.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I'll be going for the Logitech then, but that means I have no money yet and this project is going to be moved for summer.

Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I've been waiting to buy one myself for over a year. Just haven't done it yet because I'm waiting to see how much the PS3 and GT4 HD will cost.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bought my son 2 xmases ago ng steerin wheel for gt4, panther lord yung brand. Sa may eastwood toy store ata. 2k yung price may kasama pang pedals and shifter na may handbrake pa. Pero sad to say ampangit. Hindi enjoy maglaro kasi ang hirap i control. Lalo na sa GT dapat precise ang pag control sa car. Minsan pa habang nag dadrive ka palayo ng palayo yung pedal kasi natanggal na yung suction nya kaya at the end of the race iba na yung posisyon ko kasi anlayo na ng pedal. Tsaka yung steering pag binitiwan mo bumabalik pero yung car lumiliko parin kelangan mo bawiin para dumuretso.

Ang gusto na feel ng steering sana yung sa arcade na initial D or sa daytona kung may ganun sana sa ps2 game nako.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yung hinahanap mo nga yung Logitech...

The Driving Force Pro has force feedback, accurate steering, 900 degrees of motion (in other words, same steering ratio as a real car) and shifting paddles.

When I drove this at the C! Driver challenge, I lost my semifinals round because the guy in front of me went off backawrds... in order to avoid him, I went head first into the wall. Since they didn't tell us which button was reverse, I got stuck...

Fun after, though, since my tires were red by the time I got unstuck, I spent the rest of the race drifting Trial Mountain... and I still came in second...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I bought a cheapo brand (P1750) pang PC (USB connection) pero hindi ito maganda sa NFSmost wanted...okay siya sa NFSunderground though.

I think the calibration is a factor.

I would highly recommend na pag-ipunan mo na lang ang maganda (about P4to 6,000)...heard that the Logitech is a good brand. This is also another brand na enzo ferrari ang "advertised" claim...okay din daw.

Before you buy, search the web of the products, mas mababasa mo ang details nito to fit your final decision.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gawaan mo rin ng fix mounting ang mga steering and pedals para mas maenjoy mo - parang tunay na oto or arcade style.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
GT4 Steering Wheel?