New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    It's about time he got caught.

That guy is delusional. Addicted ata sya sa feeling of euphoria from staging coups.

Ginawa nya career ang pag stage ng coup.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    here we go again gringo.
    i hope last na 'to...but when money talks, everybody listens.
    so di bale na masibak, basta may ching-ching $$.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by n5110 View Post
    dami nga patrol cars at uniformed policeman sa labas nung dumaan ako para kunin oto ko sa basement, na surprise lang ako dahil walang nag iinspect na mga oto na galing sa basement. kaya kung makatakas ulet si pareng gringo kangkungan na naman ang hepe ng pulis
    baka pabuksan ang glove compartment mo tulad sa airport......labo.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sino kaya nakakuha ng 5 million petot reward?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gringo Houdini... :D

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Mystery woman: Who is Ingrid Ramos?

The Philippine Star 11/16/2006

The question of who Ingrid Ramos really is will be the subject of further investigation by the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) of the Philippine National Police (PNP) following the arrest of fugitive former senator Gregorio Honasan yesterday morning at Ramos’ townhouse in Quezon City.

PNP chief Director General Oscar Calderon said investigators will check the relationship between Honasan and Ramos, as well as Ramos’ criminal liability for coddling a fugitive or for obstruction of justice.

Calderon refused to answer questions regarding allegations that Honasan has an intimate relationship with Ramos, who was reportedly a former secretary of Sen. Juan Ponce Enrile.

Enrile, in a press conference, denied knowing Ramos: "I don’t recall any woman by the name of Ingrid or with the family name Ramos. Maybe if that was her middle name I could not recall. Maybe she was one of my campaign supporters but I have so many thousand campaign supporters and I did not know all of them."

"He has been in hiding for almost nine months and he was arrested at her townhouse. She must have been somebody whom the former trusted so much," said an investigator, who refused to be named.

Despite Calderon’s refusal to comment on the relationship between Honasan and Ramos, sources said Honasan’s arrest at her residence triggered a marital spat between Honasan and his wife, Jane.

The source said Honasan’s wife confronted the former senator at the PNP General Hospital. Mrs. Honasan reportedly shouted at her husband when she learned he was caught at Ramos’ house. Honasan’s wife reportedly vowed not to visit him again.

Honasan is the founder of the military rebel group Rebolusyonaryong Alyansang Makabansa (RAM), formerly the Reform the Armed Forces Movement.

Police investigation showed that government agents confirmed Honasan’s presence at his house on President Marcos street at the Industrial Subdivision in Marikina City at 6 p.m. Tuesday.

By 11 p.m., Honasan with his driver, Jaime Baladad, left the house on board a maroon Toyota Revo, which was tailed by operatives from the CIDG and the Intelligence Service of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (ISAFP).

Investigators expressed belief that the relationship between Honasan and Ramos will be unraveled in the course of the investigation.

Interior Secretary Ronaldo Puno said Ramos will be investigated on why Honasan was at her townhouse in Quezon City.

Puno said: "I guess right now the investigation is… we consider her as the owner of the place... how we categorize her will depend on her knowledge of his presence there."

"If she will be summoned or will be visited by investigators, I don’t know what appropriate move the investigators will make," Puno said.
    nagalit si kumander

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Nakow double huli si Gringo!!! abangan ang telonovela.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hindi na ako magtataka kung may relasyon nga si Gringo at Ingrid Ramos. I have several female friends who love Gringo's masculine appeal. It could also be his intelligence, or the ever-romantic cliché of one man's rebellion against the system.

Pero he's always had it in for him. Lost cause na talaga yung pinaglalaban niya, in part because of the many opportunities for change he wasted.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    its about time na mahuli si gringo.Noong time ni cory ang daming nasira & namatay na tao dahil sa pag coup ni gringo.Sana napanuod ninyo noon sa kagagawan ni gringo ang daming namatay sa malapit sa malacanang ng ususero mga tambay sa kalye pinagbabaril nila isang biktima kaibigan namin.Sa camp aguinaldo pinasabog ni gringo ang headquarter ng afp ang dami naming mga office equipment na rental namin sa afp lahat sunog.Ang daming ginawang coup ni gringo tapos naging senator siya ano bang nagawa niya noong senator siya?naging kasama pa niya si erap na alam niya corrupt si erap ibig sabiin opportunista lang si gringo.DAPAT KONG MATINO/MATAPANG SI GRINGO DAPAT HINDI SIYA NAGTATAGO HARAPIN NIYA LAHAT NG CASE LANBAN SA KANYA KONG WALA KANG KASALANAN BAKIT KA MATATAKOT.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Wait for the coup to come.

:fly:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Gringo Captured