New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    a good fitting clothes need not be expensive, its how you carry it that counts, you may be wearing a zegna suit but you carry it lousily, it would be better to wear a simple suit from your friendly neighbor tailoring shop with a good fit.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Baka KC sa GH? Hahaha! Joke!

Loafers with jeans? Oo naman, as long as you don't wear socks hehehehe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    MissZ, do you drop by the DSW shoe store sa Buena Park? Dami mura doon lalo na kapag clearance + sale!

Not brand conscious myself, learned to get comfortable shoes at affordable prices.

As with all "guidelines" the 10 commandments are biased as per the writer.

kuya mbeige; napasagot tuloy ako ng wala sa oras dito. kala ko nag post ako ..hehehe

saan ba sa Buena Park yan?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    when it comes to clothes, upper and jeans/pants, kahit hindi branded/signature ok lang

pero pagdating sa shoes, watch and even shades. dyan ako gumagasta talaga. I spend minimum of 4k per leather shoes, casual shoes. dyan ka kasi jina-judge ng ibang tao (lalo na newly met), your taste in shoes.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    dito sa Pinas... basta may pera ka...

kahit old, balding, pot belly, sando, tsinelas, puruntong... if ur loaded... gwapo ka na

hehe
    so true!
    *ubo* tony boy cojuangco *ubo*

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Tony Boy? Mas qualified yata si ERAP and his kids :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dazedchiq View Post
    haaay... you should talk to my boyfriend. sobrang vain niya! favorite niya is kenneth cole and he would splurge, and i mean SPLURGE a lot of money on KC (un ang tawag niya kay kenneth, eh) and other stuff. maybe it's because of the quality? i don't really know, but i would love to get hold of his money to keep him from spending too much!

hmm... dapat pala nilagay ko ito sa "bagay ba kayo" thread... vain kasi yun, ako hindi. hehehe...
    hehe...long time no hear, Dazed or nasa workshop ako pirme.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ei kung branded nga tpos hndi nman bagay...sayang lng diba?
    Kng bagay nman khit galing lng value village...talo talo na..Joke!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you want to save money, gain weight. the really expensive Italian brands like Armani and Zegna don't fit well on fat asses :evillaugh

you do have to spend money to look good, though. you don't need a brand name - just the best tailor you can afford, and have him find the finest materials he can lay his hands on. as long as both of you have a decent sense of style, you'll look like you stepped out of GQ yourself

dito sa US, mas mahal pa magpatailor using Italian fabrics kesa bumili ng off-the-rack na Armani suits. peste!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by missZ View Post
    kuya mbeige; napasagot tuloy ako ng wala sa oras dito. kala ko nag post ako ..hehehe

saan ba sa Buena Park yan?
    Ay sorry akala ko nag reply ka before me. Oops! Nakakuha kasi ako doon dati, 50% off na, clearance item pa na 30% off so basically I paid just 20% of the original price kaya naka tatlong pares ako hehehe.

It's along Dale/La Palma. You're near Knott's di ba? Knott's is at La Palma and Beach just head to La Palma east, there are plenty of signs saying BPM Buena Park Mall. If you find Chili's, Pat & Oscars, Walmart, Sears, etc malapit na yon it's just around the area.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
GQ..10 Commandments of Style