New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    its like a city being demoted to municipality status.

magtatampo mayor ng Pluto.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum View Post
    the problem is that the scientist and astronomers keeps on discovering objects within the solar system which are larger than pluto. kapag hindi nila tinanggal ang pluto baka mas dumamai pa ang planet sa solar system.

mas mahirap gumawa ng chart kapag ganun at mas mahirap sauluhin ang solar system
    so what kung dumami ang planets sa solar system? NASA or whatever agency is concerned would still track those heavenly bodies, planet or not planet.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Wouldnt the demotion of Pluto screw up our horoscopes? hehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Pluto is now consired out-of spec based dun sa bagong definition ng pagiging planet. May mas larger planet pa nga sa Pluto na nadiscover last 2003.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by raikonen View Post
    potek... na-evict pala yung Pluto sa listahan ng major planets..

pano na yung tinuro ni titser nung grade 2 ako. pano na gagawin sa mga textbooks. paano na yung mga naka-display na project ng solar system. paano na yung mga manghuhula..
    The debate has been going on since I was in the 6th grade about "Planet X", the first "planet" discovered in the "Kyber(?), er Kuiper Belt" which is similar to the asteroid belt but outside the orbit of the planets.

Hmmm. In fact, I remember this (Planet X) was my Show and Tell project in the 6th grade. Well that and the Pioneer 10 space probe.

Science books evolve all the time much like history and geography books. My parents still have a World Book Encyclopedia set where the latest space flight was the Apollo 11 flight to the moon.

Even my career field (weather) has evolved a lot over the past 15 years as it keeps pace with technology.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 26th, 2006 at 01:09 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    so what kung dumami ang planets sa solar system? NASA or whatever agency is concerned would still track those heavenly bodies, planet or not planet.
    kahit ako kaya kong mag track ng heavenly bodies like angelica....

babye pluto!!!
    Last edited by GlennSter; August 26th, 2006 at 01:11 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Madaming textbooks ang babaguhin nito..Wala na pluto sinong susunod?...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    if i were pluto i would tell earth to go F itself and find a new solar system :swear:

:lol:
    wahahahaha! tawa ako ng tawa dito. bitter amf!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Speaking of real planets....... When I was a kid, I always wondered what would happen if someone put a match to Jupiter or Saturn....... Pooof!

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    pero kung sa pilipinas ang deliberation, malamang di maalis yang SMALLEST planet na yan. Sasabihin insufficient in Form and Substance.
    Haha, baka nga maalis kasi insufficient in form and substance. Lol. Nice one.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Goodbye PLUTO