New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    just went to the shop where it is bought. laki pala damage sa loob.

the dash moved forward and downward. it was so near with my knee when i sat in. good thing tints are on, naka tulong din for holding the broken glass pieces on. it was not high tempered glass, its laminated instead. buti hndi completely nahulog lahat.
    Last edited by JJCarEnthusiast; January 26th, 2009 at 07:26 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Glad your family is fine bro.

I know that place. Is it near the market or the catholic church? I used to bike around there, it took me an hour and a half to get there from Maramag proper.

Teka,

Alam ko to...

Ang dami na naaksidente dito. One was a motorcross biker, and a man which I can't identify with his/her brain. Siguro atleast tatlo na. Consider it four kasama kayo.

Ingat lang next time. Musuan kasi is known for speeding vehicles, the length of the straight road can get you passed 150 kph easily. Upgrade na Gen. 2.5 hehehe...
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post

this is the truck

this is the truck's damage. broken leaf springs and burst tire. it was all he got.

the driver told us that his brake didn't work that's why he just floor the pedal to miss us. dun kami tumama sa rear wheel part. because of the impact he turned around and shoot himself in the drainage. that's why we are positioned like that. do you think that this will be considered as total wreck? the chasis was twisted and oil from the radiator spilled out (as you can see below it) and the dashboard moved forward. buti indi naipit ang mom ko. front passenger door cannot be opened anymore.
    JJ pwede mo na pa latero yan dito sa pampangga. hehehe

hows your mom as of now?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Drey: yes lapit yan sa market and church inside CMU (right?).. hindi gen 2.5 gusto ko.. gusto ko yun crdi na

SQ ok na mom ko. tinanggal na tahi kahapon.. everythins is fine right now. except for the car. andun lang sya sa shop naghihintay kung anong gagawin sa kanya :um:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Goodbye to our Pajero