New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    it was 2AM Saturday when my mom woke me up. the original plan was we will sent him to the bus terminal cause she is going to Ozamis city. and my dad and i is going to maramag bukidnoon to visit my grandfather and probably my ninong will come with us. it must be a round trip. but everything was changed. my mom came with us and my ninong didn't come with us.

it took us 3 hours to valencia city because of the foggy road from puerto heights, and it was still dawn. we arrived at valencia, had breakfast at jollibee then went off. upon arrving the main gate of CMU (Central Minadanao University) my mom just put on her seatbelt. then, few meters away we saw a mitsubishi fighter, 6-wheeler truck from the opposing lane overtaking from the 10-wheeler truck. we didnt see him before it overtook the 10-wheeler because it was big. the fighter should stop before overtaking but he didn't. instead he continued to floor the pedal. but it was too late. we didn't have enough time nor space to have a full break. my dad turned the steering wheel to the left before hitting the truck so the left side of the vehicle was badly hurt. (when facing the vehicle) and my mom who sat on the passenger front seat was also badly hurt among the three of us. she had a wound on her head and her ear was almost cut off, if only more pressure was applied. my mom ang dad experienced chest pain because of the ELR seatbelts. me on the second row didint put on my seatbelt for i want to sleep. so i was hit on the headrest and door. i have body pains, face (cheek bone) and head pain but it was just minor. we had some scratches.

good thing there is several police and people in that place which helped us to go out. there was a good samaritan with a zuk carry which brought us to the hospital. i came with my mom and my dad was left to the site. she was applied first aid in the CMU clinic and brought to the valencia sanitarium hospital for stitching and admission. all in all we are all safe. thank God for we are all safe.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008

this is the truck

this is the truck's damage. broken leaf springs and burst tire. it was all he got.

the driver told us that his brake didn't work that's why he just floor the pedal to miss us. dun kami tumama sa rear wheel part. because of the impact he turned around and shoot himself in the drainage. that's why we are positioned like that. do you think that this will be considered as total wreck? the chasis was twisted and oil from the radiator spilled out (as you can see below it) and the dashboard moved forward. buti indi naipit ang mom ko. front passenger door cannot be opened anymore.
    Last edited by Memphis Raines; January 21st, 2009 at 06:39 PM. Reason: secret

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Glad your still alive and everyone is still breathing. Cars can be repaired and replaced. Lives aren't that simple.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ok lang kasi ang car lang ang na damage ng husto. kami hindi masyado. may uncle ako na police dun kaya they responded quickly. my uncle with elf also came to tow the car to my grand father's house.

so i take this as a blessing in disguise as we can buy a new brand new car, who knows?

we are planning to go out later since we didn't have any serious injuries. results are all clear.

GH: tama ka dyan

montero sport na yan! hehehe.. yup total wrecked na yan.. compre insured right?

glad safe lahat.

bilib talaga ako sa JDM pajero.. same as with the delica, di madali ang pagkaroon ng passenger cabin intusion.

madaming ganyang driver. ung isang elf namin nabiktima na ng mga kups na driver na ganyan...

edit -- hehe kaya pala-- FUSO-FIGHTER pala dumali sa inyo... (pun intended)

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    montero sport na yan! hehehe.. yup total wrecked na yan.. compre insured right?

glad safe lahat.

bilib talaga ako sa JDM pajero.. same as with the delica, di madali ang pagkaroon ng passenger cabin intusion.

madaming ganyang driver. ung isang elf namin nabiktima na ng mga kups na driver na ganyan...

edit -- hehe kaya pala-- FUSO-FIGHTER pala dumali sa inyo... (pun intended)
    nyahahah :rofl:

onga eh matibay talaga JDM pajero.
    nga pala mukhang hndi magiging total wreck. pinatingin ko pics sa body builder na suki namin. sabi nya hndi daw na twist ang chassis ang swing arm lang daw ang may deperensya. kaya pa daw ayusin palit ng door, grill, hood, headlamp, bumper at kung anu-ano pa. then change color. pero ayaw na namin gamitin. kasi aside sa ala-alang aksidente na nangyari, magkakaroon na rin to ng mga deperensya kasi sa mga pinag-aayus. kaya brand new nalang sabi ko nga MS pero mukhang ayaw kasi mahal lol. baka strada kasi mas mura eh. den gusto ko m/t 4x4

ang PHDM gen 2 pajero hndi ba ganyan katibay? subukan kaya natin head-on pag naayos na tong amin? :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    With that kind of accident, you're all very lucky.

I was in Valencia City yesterday.

:beer: [SIZE="1"]4098[/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    JA:ah really? anong ginawa mo dun? God is good he spared us from trouble.

mali pala thread title ko. it should be

"Goodbye Pajero, Hi Strada"

:hysterical:

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    JA:ah really? anong ginawa mo dun? God is good he spared us from trouble.

mali pala thread title ko. it should be

"Goodbye Pajero, Hi Strada"

:hysterical:
    or Montero Sport instead?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

It has served you well, bro.....

7303:soda:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Goodbye to our Pajero