16 72.73%
  • I love metro***uals

2 9.09%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    read this article regarding metro***uals:

"metro***ual
    (met.roh.SEK.shoo.ul) n. An urban male with a strong aesthetic sense who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle.

So what makes a metro***ual man? He's been defined as a straight, sensitive, well-educated, urban dweller who is in touch with his feminine side. He may have a standing appointment for a weekly manicure, and he probably has his hair cared for by a stylist rather than a barber. He loves to shop, he may wear jewelry, and his bathroom counter is most likely filled with male-targeted grooming products, including moisturizers (and perhaps even a little makeup). He may work on his physique at a fitness club (not a gym) and his appearance probably gets him lots of attention -- and he's delighted by every stare."

metro***ual ba kayo? nung nabasa ko to, metro***ual pala ako

:whoa:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    parang medyo malandi ...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if i take Glutathione, am I considered a metro? hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    si david beckham, metro***ual yun!

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    Hmm a little bit. I'm a certified Macho. :D

I don't use perfume.

I prefer my barber.

The only jewelry I wear is our wedding ring and my watch. (Ilang kc ako sa makintab)

Our bathroom is full of female beauty product c/o my wife. The only product I use there is my razor, any soap will do except Dove, Ungas' Mane N Tail, my toothbrush and any toothpaste available.

I don't work out.

Hmm, I'm very satisified on how the way I look. Natural Suave! :hihihi:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't think so, coz the only time i notice a woman giving her attention at me is when i'm naked!

i have in the bathroom besides the usual toothbrush, shampoo, razor and shaving cream also an antiperspirant, biore facial wash, and face mask (for DIY facial by my wife!) i also get a manicure (just cleaning, no cutex) when i have my haircut once a month after my wife tells me i already look like a hippie when my hair is only 3 inches long.

does that make me a, what's that again? metro***ual?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Certified homo?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    minsan nga tinatamad akong mag shave eh.

teka wala bang nasabi sa article kung ano ang characteristic ng car ng isang metro***ual???

i bet hindi 4x4.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Eh di ako rin pala pwede na i-consider na metro***ual hahaha;considering:
    1) I go to a "fitness club" , although I don't have a body to die for (to die of pwede pa hehehe)
    2) I have a quite a lot of personal care stuff (perfumes, facial wash, lip balm [MAC! hahaha, galing kay kumander], moisturizer, sunblock, etc.)
    3) I go to a salon at least once a month, ayoko na kasi sa barbero eh, pinageexperimentuhan buhok ko
    4) I like shopping, kahit window shopping lang with my g/f
    5) I don't wear jewelry though hehe

Karango ko na pala si David Beckham hehehe

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    here's the link to the article pala

http://content.health.msn.com/conten...e/71/81366.htm

ako sa salon nagpapagupit kasi shampoo ka before and after gupit. tapos scalp massage ka pa then apply gel.

ako nagpapapedicure para maalis yung ingrown nail. masakit e. pero pag may pera papa foot spa na rin hehe.

sarap din kasi a little primping and pampering.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Are you metro***ual?