New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    that made me think ma'am C4U
    ishkeyri
    I do hope that Tsikot is not a microcosm of our society. Never in my entire life did I imagine that prostitution is frequently patronised by a lot of men who are married, in a relationship or could still get it for free.

And it sounds so casual. Pag si CVT, 12vdc and jut703 nalaman ko na pumatol sa prosti, wala na talaga. Hopeless na talaga ang mundo. Hehe.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    You seem to have a penchant for prostitutes

You would have to be extremely insecure and have serious issues to have the need to prove your ***ual prowess with a prostitute.

It is the prostitute's job to pleasure you and not the other way around. They have *** as a job, I do not think a customer's performance matters much. You are also exposing yourself to STD. And think about the number of men in all shapes and sizes that has been in that vagina. Then you would kiss that???

Kung gusto mo matuwa prosti sayo, give her more money.

now you make a lot of sense

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    now you make a lot of sense
    I have a good teacher

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I do hope that Tsikot is not a microcosm of our society. Never in my entire life did I imagine that prostitution is frequently patronised by a lot of men who are married, in a relationship or could still get it for free.

And it sounds so casual. Pag si CVT, 12vdc and jut703 nalaman ko na pumatol sa prosti, wala na talaga. Hopeless na talaga ang mundo. Hehe.

si CVT? alam ko mga sikreto nyan.... hahahahahaha!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wezz_zzew View Post
    Prosti man o hindi, natural na sa mga lalake na magpa-impress sa babae na makakausap nila.
    oo kung hindi prosti

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Pinapahaba ko lang talaga ung thread na to para matakpan na ung issue na isang thread. Gulping-gulpi ako dun eh.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Then you are a naive person or just out of touch with reality.

Prostitution has been very rampant since the time of Jesus Christ. That is why they call it the world's oldest profession.

You get exposed to a little guy talk and you make a judgement about society.
    Last edited by andywesteast; July 4th, 2013 at 05:05 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Cunilingus is more of Western influence. I do not think the average Juan is making this a part of his usual lovemaking portfolio.

From where I stand, this is something "extra". A premium effort to someone special. Giving this to a commercial *** worker is somewhat off unless your "libog" level is just off the ceiling!

On the other hand, expectations on fellatio is quite the opposite. Talk about double standards. Receiving is much better than giving. he,he.he

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    lalo na married men

those cars parked outside of night clubs and massage parlors you thinks those cars all belong to single men?

even if men can get free *** from their wives or girlfriends they still wanna experience other women

prostitution serves a purpose in society that's why it can't go away

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    To answer the topic, NO...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast