New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    lalo na married men

those cars parked outside of night clubs and massage parlors you thinks those cars all belong to single men?

even if men can get free *** from their wives or girlfriends they still wanna experience other women

prostitution serves a purpose in society that's why it can't go away
    Yan may mga kakampi na ako. Tama naman si ULS, 90% (or 99%) ng mga pumupunta sa mga go go bars are married. Dun kc walang pananagutan sakaling sumablay ka.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    si CVT? alam ko mga sikreto nyan.... hahahahahaha!
    I do not want to know. Where is CVT

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    oo kung hindi prosti
    Yes. It does not make sense. Don't men go to prostitutes for R&R? Why work on impressing them? Isn't it their JOB to pleasure men ***ually and stroke their ego? They know their way around men very well. They made a career out of it nga e. Some are so good with men they can get sustento. Why impress them? It just makes the man vulnerable for manipulation.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 4th, 2013 at 05:10 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I do not want to know. Where is CVT

Yes. It does not make sense. Don't men go to prostitutes for R&R? Why work on impressing them? Isn't it their JOB to pleasure men ***ually and stroke their ego? They know their way around men very well. They made a career out of it nga e. Some are so good with men they can get sustento. Why impress them? It just makes the man vulnerable for manipulation.

There is always an exception to the rule.

at si TS yun.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Cunilingus is more of Western influence. I do not think the average Juan is making this a part of his usual lovemaking portfolio.

From where I stand, this is something "extra". A premium effort to someone special. Giving this to a commercial *** worker is somewhat off unless your "libog" level is just off the ceiling!

On the other hand, expectations on fellatio is quite the opposite. Talk about double standards. Receiving is much better than giving. he,he.he
    Yeah, you CAN only do it IF with feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I do hope that Tsikot is not a microcosm of our society. Never in my entire life did I imagine that prostitution is frequently patronised by a lot of men who are married, in a relationship or could still get it for free.

And it sounds so casual. Pag si CVT, 12vdc and jut703 nalaman ko na pumatol sa prosti, wala na talaga. Hopeless na talaga ang mundo. Hehe.

Di naman sa casual sya. Its just that we think its taboo, we don't talk about it. Not in any normal personal conversations. Indi nga ko makarelate on how you treat a prostitute eh..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    C4U, not to flame ha? I am usually a reasonable person and I don't always join discussions.

You seem upset on the posts here, but frequent these kinds of posts. Parang contradictory eh. Curious lang.

My take is that the people here are individual beings with individual likes and dislikes. If we cannot accept the things that are being discussed here, then let the admin or the mod decide if he is to close or stop the discussions. We have the choice to join or not to join the discussions based on our own liking and preference.

Sorry, just want to express what I think.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    C4U, not to flame ha? I am usually a reasonable person and I don't always join discussions.

You seem upset on the posts here, but frequent these kinds of posts. Parang contradictory eh. Curious lang.

My take is that the people here are individual beings with individual likes and dislikes. If we cannot accept the things that are being discussed here, then let the admin or the mod decide if he is to close or stop the discussions. We have the choice to join or not to join the discussions based on our own liking and preference.

Sorry, just want to express what I think.
    so, would you go down on a hooker?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    so, would you go down on a hooker?
    have answered it already.... look for my answer....

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I have a hidden agenda kaya kailangan ko magpa-impress. One advantage is pwede mo i-manipulate yung girl. Usually bawal ang maglabas ng babae without paying a barfine. Kung mejo kasundo mo na siya, pwede mo sabihin na magkita na lang keo sa hotel/motel/condo or kung saan mo gusto without paying the additional charges. Dumadating din ung instances na feeling GF/BF na keo so di na sila nagpapabayad at kuntento na sila sa panlilibre mo pag nasa labas keo. Wish to reiterate lang that going south is not one of my style. Just asking for everybody's opinion.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Kaya nga ba nag "go south" ka na lang TS kasi 200 pesos lang ???

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    have answered it already.... look for my answer....
    Taray!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast