New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    TnT took game 1 last night from Ginebra in their best of 7 championship series. The Kings looked tired and wasn't able to cope with the Phonepal's running game. I was dismayed to see Asi Taulava playing knowing he's not listed in TnT's Roster. I believe game 1 is under protest.

TnT shame on you!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup under protest.

makakabawi ang Kings sa game 2 :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is a potentially explosive situation. Will the commish nullify the Game 1 TnT victory over Ginebra because they had a suspended player play? I'm sure this will spill over outside the basketball court into the courts of justice.

I think for his part, Noli Eala really can't bar Taulava from playing since there is a mandatory injunction issued by the RTC ordering the PBA to allow Asi to play. If he doesn't follow it---that's contempt of court and he can be jailed or fined or both.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tigas ng ulo ng TNT, pinaglaro pa talaga si Asi.

hindi ba sila tumulad sa ibang suspended players, nag file ng protest pero hindi naglalaro?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    dehado kasi sila (TNT) sa Ginebra kung wla si ASI :D

notice ko ren wla yung pangalan ni ASI sa scoreboard sa pba.com

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    tigas ng ulo ng TNT, pinaglaro pa talaga si Asi.

hindi ba sila tumulad sa ibang suspended players, nag file ng protest pero hindi naglalaro?
    yup. they should've kept him in the freezer despite the court order and waited for the case to become final and executory. that way, walang snide remarks about trying to bully the league.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mangyayri dito, nullified score ni taulava... kaya nga, di sya gaanong pina-score, at talagang pinalaki ang lamang, para di tagilid.

since Wed pa ang game 2, Tue magkakaalaman na, kasi may hirit ang pba sa araw na iyon. maingat din sa salita ang ginebra, game 1 lang ang under protest (win or loss sila)..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gulat ko din bigla kong nakita si Asi na nagwawarm up last night eh.
    anyway, the case of Asi will be on hearing tomorrow. I guess the decision here will reflect on the results of the first game. pwedeng i-nullify ng PBA yan o pwedeng i-go.

tapos wala pa si helterbrand. walang pure point guard ang Ginebra.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok lang na maglaro si asi. paiiyakin uli ng ginebra yan kagaya nung ginawa sa kanila dati sa playoff do or die match nila nung 1998 ata yun.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    forfeited ang game in favor of ginebra dapat or para fair ulitin yun game one...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Ginbera vs TnT