New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    you may want to try calling Carlos Vet Clinic, in Sucat. affiliate sila ng Makati Dog & Cat ... si Dra Carlos is very good. she may be able to help ...

i will pray for your puppy. pati na din yung vet na titingin sa kanya.

don't lose hope ...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee
    ika nga...habang may BUHAY, may PAGASA.

same here...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quite similar to my black lab before but it was what they called hip displasia (pardon me if the spelling is wrong). This is quite common to most labs and the vet was already offering me euthanasia as the lab was very young and the vet was telling me he will not get well anymore. What did I do? Had my trainor jog along with the lab at least 3x a week and it worked. Miraculously, he was able to walk and run again as if nothing happened only after three months. I also attached him to my mountain bike while I went around the village for added exercise. What I am trying to drive at is that there is still hope considering that your puppy is still young and hopefully it can still be saved.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sir try logging in at www.dogtracker.slweb.com
    dami dito magbibigay ng info sayo...
    hoping for the best for your gsd....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade
    Quite similar to my black lab before but it was what they called hip displasia (pardon me if the spelling is wrong). This is quite common to most labs and the vet was already offering me euthanasia as the lab was very young and the vet was telling me he will not get well anymore. What did I do? Had my trainor jog along with the lab at least 3x a week and it worked. Miraculously, he was able to walk and run again as if nothing happened only after three months. I also attached him to my mountain bike while I went around the village for added exercise. What I am trying to drive at is that there is still hope considering that your puppy is still young and hopefully it can still be saved.
    there is always a MIRACLE...when you BELIEVE.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    If what youre describing is correct, that hip is unstable.It really is painful.The remedy would be to put that hip back in place.Back in its socket,under anesthesia.If you cant get a satisfactory answer from your vet. Try an ortho-surgeon. I used to see lots of dog owners asking advice about fractures at the phil. orthopedic in banawe

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Have similar problem here, my 6 y.o. rott has been suffering
    from hip dysplasia minsan nakakatayo minsan hindi gusto ko
    na ngang ipa-euthanasia na lang kaso ayaw naman ni mrs.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee
    naalala ko tuloy yung toy poodle namin... namatay sya sa pag la-labor, di nya na kaya ilabas yung anak nya...nung dinala namin sa vet para ma-CS na, it was too late... namatay na yung puppies sa loob ng tyan. tapos nanghihina narin sya...ayaw na kumain, kinabukasan sinundan na rin nya mga anak nya.
    ang sakit naman non ,namatay pa sa panganganak . at kinabukasan lang ay sumunod na din sia ..

tama iyon sabi ni Fireblade,habang bata mas madali maibalik ,at kung may nag crack or naputol ay tutubo pa iyon ,wala naman cguro masyado pinag iba iyan sa buto nang tao ganon kasi sa tao lalo na kung bata pa .mas malki tsansa na gumaling kung may mga fracture

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Our vet is trying to bring back the hip in its socket, but its always slipping. Latest X-ray nya e lalong lumayo sa socket.

*Nemo: what's the phone number of Dr. Carlos? PM me.. thanks

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    :jump2: Thanks Alram for the info... nabuhayan kami ng loob sobra dito sa info mo na meron palang dog surgeons dito sa atin... punta kami agad bukas... thanks

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY SUFFERING. Needs help!