New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bro, member ba kayo ng PCCI? for sure they have a list of vets there... or log on to www.dog-tracker.com and you can seek help there.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bunge
    Suggesting to put our dog to sleep is like saying that we end up the life of a suffering brother or sister. Our dog is not just a pet, he's a member of the family.
    yep... i know the feeling. get a 2nd opinion sa mga vets. kaya pa yan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bunge..wag ka tumigil sa paghahanap ng vet.

i recommend the UP VETERINARY CLINIC jan sa up diliman.

tabi ng fine arts.try mo lang pare.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's really nice to know that there are people that cares too much about their pets and considering them as a family member. I'm a dog lover too and I can almost feel the suffering you are into now.

Putting the dog to "sleep" should be the last option. If amputation is the least that can be done, so be it. At least the dog lives longer and be with your family.

I hope you can find the "best" solution with it. Don't lose hope.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bunge
    Suggesting to put our dog to sleep is like saying that we end up the life of a suffering brother or sister. Our dog is not just a pet, he's a member of the family.
    "MANs BESTFRIEND is DOG"
    tama bro Bunge ang ginagawa ninyo ngayon ,hanap nyo muna kung saan pwede mapagamot ang alaga ninyo,
    at mas lalo tama ang katwiran ng daddy mo ,
    ganyan din ako dati may alaga ako kahit naging pilay pero never namin sinadya alisan ng buhay ,kahit pipilay pilay sia ,
    laking tuwa pa din pag papasok ka sa gate or baba ka car mo na may sumasalubong sa iyo na "KAIBIGAN "mo...
    namatay na din dahil sa sobrang idad mula noon never na ako nag alaga ,parang di ko kaya na mapalitan sia ,
    utol ko na lang may alaga ngayon sa family namin

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i'm sorry to hear about your puppy's suffering sir. could it be that your dog has hip dysplasia, resulting in the dislocation? you may have to address that too if you find an ortho surgeon. meanwhile, while you're searching for a surgeon, have your vet give your dog pain medication, if he hasn't already. Good luck!

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thanks for all the nice words of encouragements, we appreciate them so much.

Our vet is from UP and he's also asking his collegues about this situation. For sure we won't stop finding solution for the pup's condition. And if it's his fate to live in that condition (an amputee or not), then so be it! The more that we'll shower him with love and care.

It was confirmed that our puppy was hit by one of our motorbike parking in the garage one early morning by a moronic brother-in-law who's obviously drunk. :arghhh:

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    I just showed Dad your comments, and he sobbed with tears.

Yung wife ko naman, everytime na aalis sya for work, iiyak. Pag dating ng bahay, iiyak din. Pati ako tuloy naiiyak lagi.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I feel your pain... We used to breed those beautiful dogs and truly they can be family in an instant...

While looking for a vet who's got the expertise in veterinary orthopaedics is like looking for a dinosaur, you should look for another vet and ask for a 2nd or 3rd or even 4th opinion...

Eithanasia is a last resort...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ika nga...habang may BUHAY, may PAGASA.

naalala ko tuloy yung toy poodle namin... namatay sya sa pag la-labor, di nya na kaya ilabas yung anak nya...nung dinala namin sa vet para ma-CS na, it was too late... namatay na yung puppies sa loob ng tyan. tapos nanghihina narin sya...ayaw na kumain, kinabukasan sinundan na rin nya mga anak nya.

di ko talaga makalimutan yun dahil binabalitaan lang ako ng mom ko thru text messages... out of town kasi ako that time, team building sa office. nung pag kabasa ko sa text nya...out of nowhere di ko napigilan tumulo luha ko, buti na lang at patulog na rin kami ng roomate ko at di nya napansin na umiiyak ako kasi sabay punas ako sa unan ko.

mahirap tanggapin kasi parang napabayaan namin sya...

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY SUFFERING. Needs help!