New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganun talaga style ni gene orejana, he just asks his questions point blank, then reserves his opinions at the closing of the program. in that way kasi e di wala na hirit pa yung guest nya to counter his conclusions. i've seen at least one guest walk out while gene was giving his conclusions at the end of the interview ehehehe! forgot na who but not a politician.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip
    good to know some of our reporters have balls

on a side note, i stopped watching abs-cbn/anc news since the current hello garci fiasco. they have a vested interest in seeing gma go down since their golden boy noli will then be the president. kaya for me medyo hindi impartial reporting nila (as a whole ha). this is just my opinion anyway peace
    it also happens to be my opinion. perception ko talaga abs-cbn is biased.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yep i also noticed in TV Patrol World palagi headlines ang rally against GMA, and lagi interview mga opposition..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    magaling si gene orejana. palaban talaga. parang si randy david nung me puiblic forum pa. si JDV naman, palaban din sa pagnanakaw, nagdonate ng 1M kuno sa govt. pero ayaw namang bayaran yung behest loan nya na $200M

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    nasira si gene orejana sa 'pajero incident'. may vested interest pala kaya ganun na lang ang atake sa mitsu phils.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    well, you can't blame the guy kung tirahin nya mitrubishi phils sa show nya. the company gave him a lemon unit. an excerpt from the manila times:

"From the time of delivery to December 2003, Gene brought the Pajero a total of 18 times for repairs on various defects. In all those periods at the casa, Mitsubishi mechanics and technicians failed to repair the defects.

In the end, Mitsubishi simply gave up the ghost on Gene’s Pajero.

Hauling his lemon of a Pajero to the Diamond Motors casa for the umpteenth time last April for repair jobs, Gene was bluntly told by Mitsubishi officials that the company would no longer entertain his complaints."

Read on:

http://www.manilatimes.net/national/...40723opi4.html

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di vested interest tawag dun kung ganun johnny hehe

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    dapat sinabi ni de venecia: kaya nga gusto namin ng parliamentary, para magkaroon ako ng chance maging prime minister...di ako mananalong presidente eh!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    wow. talk about playing possum...

i think his show's ratings are gonna spike in the coming months...not unless he runs out of guests B)

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    i find it unprofessional .. like a dinky soliman backstabbing on a lesser degree ..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
gene orejana vs JDV