New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I never liked Gene orejana's interviews. He doesn't seem too eloquent and his diction and delivery of words need some work. I always thought he is the weaker of the veteran ANC news people.

Now I know why he has the job. he's got BALLS.

An hour long interview with JDV is turning out to be a typical JDV spin-doctoring. He was annoying as hell and saying stupid things like (In reaction to the GMA-jueteng link and GArci tapes): "Eh kaya nga nakakapasok ang mga Jueteng lords na yan.. at drug lords kasi sa Presidential system. Eh kung parliament eh hindi na kailangan ng malaking funds para tumakbo". Kulang nalang sabihing hindi kasalanan ni GMA kung tumanggap sya ng jueteng money because the CURRENT SYSTEM FORCED HER TO. PUTCHA. The most illogical stuff comes out of this guy's mouth. makes you wonder why he is in power for years now.

The usual interview went on and Orejana was very cordial... just barely showing any signs of backbone. They were smiling ang exchanging jokes. then the closing monologue came....

Basically Orejana blatantly said.... while JDV is beside him, that all these CHA CHA is BULSHIT. that it's all a cover-up and is being shoved down our throats during the most inoppurtune time. I couldn't believe my ears and I am an avid ANC viewer.

what followed was one of the most ominous closing credits in the history of news tv. hehehe.... jdv was obviously annoyed and has turned his back on Gene. Gene is having a strange nervous grin.... They awkwardly shook hands and I was waiting for JDV to give him an uppercut. Nothing happened. hehehe...

the end.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    he he he

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ay may nangyari palang ganon sa end..i was channel surfing lang kasi kapag nakikita ko si Parejo Orejana..nililipat ko na kaagad..i totally agree with bad driver's first paragraph...

si JDV naman kasi eh..tumahimik na nga after his December tragedy ngayon balik operation Dumbo Drop siya!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i am an avid viewer of Gene Orejana thru the ABS-CBN Now at the internet. Last night, after watching a few minutes, I decided to watched Pipol of Ces Drilon instead, nakakaumay na yung topic , hohumm, Sayang na miss ko yung itsura ni JDV, hahaha. Mahusay yang si Gene Orejana, simple lang bumanat, and you are right, he's got balls!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Applause for Gene Orejana! He's right you know: JDV is full of BS.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    uppercut hehehe that would be awesome, matutuwa mitsubishi phils. nyan LOL

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Dyan ako bilib kay gene orejana... He has the guts to how the people his opinion on every issue even to the point of hitting the current administration. More power to Gene Orejana...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ayus!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good to know some of our reporters have balls

on a side note, i stopped watching abs-cbn/anc news since the current hello garci fiasco. they have a vested interest in seeing gma go down since their golden boy noli will then be the president. kaya for me medyo hindi impartial reporting nila (as a whole ha). this is just my opinion anyway peace

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I should have seen this.. parang Mastercard moment siguro kay JDV... PRICELESS!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
gene orejana vs JDV