New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    There's some biological proof that gayness is inherent. There's a particular brain formation (in the hypothalamus) in gay men (and women) that's larger than in non-gay men. I don't think being gay is a lifestyle choice, but something natural. Even bonobo monkeys have their hairdresser moments..

The extreme disapproval of gays is a product of the church, which as we know has many archaic, medieval beliefs. Leviticus is absolutely my favorite chapter of the old testament, replete with fine examples of "wisdom" such as..

"If a man lie with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them."

Which is a riot. By the way, Leviticus also states that eating lobster and shrimp is an abomination. And that you can buy people from neighboring countries and they shall be your property. And that if you were clothing made of more than one material (e.g. cotton and polyester for example), that's abomination too.

And in other news.. the Los Angeles diocese has just made a $600M settlement with victims of their resident priest-molesters.
    Last edited by orly_andico; July 27th, 2007 at 11:47 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nature vs nurture debate of being gay will never end.

it's actually the interaction of both nature (genetics) and nurture (environment) aspects that dictates one's personality.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ang badtrip lang sa ibang bading, bakit nagpapalaki/nagpapabuff ng katawan, dapat nagpapa***y sila

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    nakakatuwa kaya may friend na bading dahil ang lalakas ng boses galing pa magpatawa!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    sabi nila ang mga homophobic (takot at galit sa bading) daw at mga nagpapa macho ang talagang bading..harharhahrar.
    makes you wonder about the guys who attack and reject them so vehemently :evillaugh

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I don't mind gays. I enjoy their company. They're easier to deal with, unlike men with HUGE ego and their concern in life is how to get laid as much as possible and rave how big their d*ck is.

What bothers me are men who think they're not gays, and tries so hard to be "macho", think Village People or George Michael's Faith video.

Now that's gay for you. That scares me.

"Macho, macho men... I wanna be... a macho men..."

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thats why GYM today is full of sweaty gay men.

Am glad theres the outdoors.

I hate gays who try to make a pass on you! ARGH!

Like you've been hanging out with him for quite sometime only to find out from others that hes gay!!

Also in our Country You have yo be gay if you pursue a career in

Stand up Comic
    Hairdresser
    Fashion styler.

Which i think its unfair. hehehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    makes you wonder about the guys who attack and reject them so vehemently :evillaugh

HOHUMMMMM...............

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    I hate gays who try to make a pass on you! ARGH!
    Hmmm. Does that include one squeezing your thigh/knee?

I was going home from Manila one late night and took a jeepney from Manila City Hall to Baclaran. What I thought was a pretty female hooker was really a guy who got on sat next to me. Actually, snuggled close next to me is the proper term.

Just before he got off, he gave my knee/thigh a long squeeze like he was using it as a support. I didn't think much of it because up to that point, I still though he was a she. Then later, one of the passengers told me she was a guy.... whoops.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; July 28th, 2007 at 10:06 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Also if you have a chance try watching this film

Gays: What does society think of them?