New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    >>>the bible said...masama
    >>>the coran said..masama
    ..wawa naman di punta sa langit..anong reliyon ba pwede?

may nakausap akong bading sabi sa akin ..."alam mo we are living in fantasy..a make believe world.." (specially daw sa *** dahil they never can attain real orgasm -[SIZE=1]sorry vulgar ba to[/SIZE]?)

my brother in law is bading pero decente sya i mean di ba malaswa ang gayak.. at di nya kinakaila na bading sya open sya sa pamilya na bading sya at mahal sya ng pamilya...

me??..I am straight..and i am very confident of my ***uality.

sorry sa mga bading. my intention here is not to put you in bad picture but to at least give light to misconceptions.

and to mention a few..
    // corrupt/magastus/di firm daw pag govt official dahil mapunta lang sa lalaki nya attention at material.

// kunyari presedente sya...baka magtatalong pag nabigyan ng gun salute.

// at kung ano-ano pa....
    Last edited by nicolodeon; July 26th, 2007 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Changed title.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I look at it this way:

I'd rather have a son who is gay but responsible and decent, than one who is all-out masculine but keeps nasty habits, especially drugs and violence, and has no respect for women.

Pag nagka-anak ako na drug addict, baka isang umaga, hindi na ako magising.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Never have a problem with theme. For me, they are beautiful and caring person and I dont judge theme just because of there *** preference. Im straight family man but I loved being around w/ gay.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    less competition with the gels :2thumbsup:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gay people crack the best jokes. Had a bestfriend before actually, bestfriends, one of them confessed to me that they're both gay and something (but not to the extent of doing the 'thing') like kissing and stuff hahahahahaha!!! Actually, ung nagconfess, I already knew even if he had a gf and was b*nging her nung HS days namin. Sayang nga yun eh, he's dad was a former colonel pa naman pero tanggap sa kanila na may "bf" sya ngayon hahahaha!!!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    bading ang dahilan kumbakit nagkarun ng World War II

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    dbuzz .. hoy bruha ano ng nangayari sa anak ng fren natin nag pa *** transplant pinalitan din ba ang name niya at magkano daw ginastos plano ko na din maging gurl akoh:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    For our all-boys HS graduating class the exaggerated figure is that 25% are gay. Ang iba kong mga ka-batch na nabarkada sa kanila,- nahawa....

During our reunion last December after many years, I saw a couple of fellow alumni from lower batches who have already undergone transplant.... They're civil.

And a classmate, who is a doctor and whom I corresponded a few weeks ago is living-in with a (another) man in CA... He seemed happy....

3303:shocked:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    I look at it this way:

I'd rather have a son who is gay but responsible and decent, than one who is all-out masculine but keeps nasty habits, especially drugs and violence, and has no respect for women.

Pag nagka-anak ako na drug addict, baka isang umaga, hindi na ako magising.

same same.

ob: ano naman kinalaman ng bading sa world war 2?!

10. FrankDrebin Guest
    Bading ba si Adolf Hitler?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Gays: What does society think of them?