New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Left tire blew out. That's what caused the accident daw.

Why was the damage so bad? The same thing happened to me before. I just noticed that the steering became heavy and I had difficulty controlling the car when turning a corner but I still had control.

The same thing happened to me as well but i was driving a front wheel drive Sedan, left front tire blew up when i hit the loose propeller of a speeding bus and could not avoid it any longer at NLEX. Thanks God i managed to get hold of the steering wheel but it was shaking abruptly and get to the side with the traffic flowing fast as usual. I was driving like 90-100kph at that time.

So there must be something else in that accident?. Distractions from her passengers? Or she just couldn't control it when she was speeding away?

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xander1925 View Post
    Baket according to news there were others on board and critical sa hospital? Totoo ba to?

It saids 4 killed 4 hurt.. So total 8 sila dun?

http://www9.gmanews.tv/largevideo/re...t-along-skyway
    Oo nga daw at puro bata pala ang sakay niya! Ang pinakamatanda is 15 y/o. OMG.. God help them..

And the air bag didn't work as it says on the news by TMP rep that the SUV, when it rammed the rail, didn't hit the point of the airbag to trigger because it rolled over.. Iyun nga kaya ang dahilan kung bakit hindi gumana Airbags??

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by navigator2377 View Post
    Oo nga daw at puro bata pala ang sakay niya! Ang pinakamatanda is 15 y/o. OMG.. God help them..

And the air bag didn't work as it says on the news by TMP rep that the SUV, when it rammed the rail, didn't hit the point of the airbag to trigger because it rolled over.. Iyun nga kaya ang dahilan kung bakit hindi gumana Airbags??

If you check the video, medyo nakita yung sketch nung accident of childern na nakahiga sa daan.. so talagang tumilapon palabas yung mga bata..

may they rest in peace.. and condolence to the families...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Im mad! That driver is not over speeding and the tires based on the photo is in perfect condition! Kapal ng mukha ng nagsabi na kaya di nagdeploy yung airbag ay dahil hindi frontal colission ang nangyari bullshit ****! See the photo's for your self the front is totally wrecked and ang unang bumanga sa barrier is yung harap!

Shame on one of the member here who said na feeling invincible kasi suv sasakyan! Give the mother the benefit of the doubt! Nanay yun! Wala pa akong nakitang nanay na mabilis magpatakbo except sinle ladies! Namatayan na nga ganyan pa comment mo!

I blame toyota! Same palusot as the prius! Sasabihin freak accident ang pu%a! Well nakita niyo naman na ang unang imapact ay ang harap which means dapat nagdeploy yung airbags! Eto nangyari nabanga sa railing yung harap then nagturn over! Eto pa yung seatbelt para sa mga bata mahirap minsan nasasakal yung neck nila kaya di nila sinusuot depende pa sa height ng bata kaya if the ****ing toyota wirbag was deployed it might be a lesser injury than death!

Sorry adminstrator and moderators galit ako! Sana lahat tayo magreklamo dahil alam natin walang kwenta government institution natin di pwede yung ganitong katarantaduhan **** mahal mahal ng mga sasakyan lalo na yung 2.7 toyota fortunner! This should be a lesson sa mga manufacturer! Kung sa japan nangyari ito may action agad ito!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Parang kung pwede mo pasabugin yung toyota para mapatunayang galit na galit ka sa Fortuner, ginawa mo na siguro. :um:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    Im mad! That driver is not over speeding and the tires based on the photo is in perfect condition! Kapal ng mukha ng nagsabi na kaya di nagdeploy yung airbag ay dahil hindi frontal colission ang nangyari bullshit ****! See the photo's for your self the front is totally wrecked and ang unang bumanga sa barrier is yung harap!

Shame on one of the member here who said na feeling invincible kasi suv sasakyan! Give the mother the benefit of the doubt! Nanay yun! Wala pa akong nakitang nanay na mabilis magpatakbo except sinle ladies! Namatayan na nga ganyan pa comment mo!

I blame toyota! Same palusot as the prius! Sasabihin freak accident ang pu%a! Well nakita niyo naman na ang unang imapact ay ang harap which means dapat nagdeploy yung airbags! Eto nangyari nabanga sa railing yung harap then nagturn over! Eto pa yung seatbelt para sa mga bata mahirap minsan nasasakal yung neck nila kaya di nila sinusuot depende pa sa height ng bata kaya if the ****ing toyota wirbag was deployed it might be a lesser injury than death!

Sorry adminstrator and moderators galit ako! Sana lahat tayo magreklamo dahil alam natin walang kwenta government institution natin di pwede yung ganitong katarantaduhan **** mahal mahal ng mga sasakyan lalo na yung 2.7 toyota fortunner! This should be a lesson sa mga manufacturer! Kung sa japan nangyari ito may action agad ito!
    if hinde over speeding then bakit nawalang ng control? and if frontal collision bakit nag turn turtle? I wan thinking kung frontal hinde na iikot yun or lilipad siguro sa kabilang lane.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    so ano yun?

stuck accelarator?

ilan taon na ba ang Fortuner sa local market?

ilan Fortuner na ba ang nabenta ng Toyota Phils?

meron ba balita re Fortuner stuck accelerator?

yeah yeah

blame the manufacturer

blame the govt

blame everyone and everything except driver error

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    A multiple roll over can be induced by a sudden swerving or fish tailing at high speed, but from a frontal collision looks hard to imagine. Also even if the airbags deploy, wouldn't the driver also suffer head injuries from the crushed roof due to the multiple roll over?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post

Cool lang. Talagang nakakagalit. As for irresponsible comments made by some members, pasensiyahan mo na. The animosity in forums give the little man the opportunity to feel big. Kaya tolerance na lang.

It was an unfortunate accident. Drive safely people.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Double post..

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Fortuner Skyway accident (4 perished)