New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Why are there people who are fond of changing their cars from one model to another? Is it just a habbit? Can u call them car lover? or simply they have the privilege to change their cars to have the satisfaction of having a ride on a car they dream to drive...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hotchilly1315 View Post
    Why are there people who are fond of changing their cars from one model to another? Is it just a habbit? Can u call them car lover? or simply they have the privilege to change their cars to have the satisfaction of having a ride on a car they dream to drive...
    perhaps all of the above mentioned????

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    yeap i agree... but on the other hand if really love your car are you willing to trade it just to fill your satisfaction of having driven all the cars you dream to have....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cars are consumer goods and they have planned obsolesence built into them. That's why the product cycle of a vehicle is typically 4 years (the L300 Versa Van's almost 20 year existence in the local market is more of an exception).

Some people who buy a car already have a set time table in their mind when they will replace it. My mom's friend sells the vehicle as soon as it reaches the 5 year old mark. No, she's not an enthusiast. She sells them because she is afraid the car might start to have problems soon.

Most enthusiasts who do work on their own cars are not that easy to separate from their machines.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hotchilly1315 View Post
    ano daw??? :english: hehehehhe

anyway, tama si otep meron talagang ibang tao na after 5 yrs gusto na ibenta dahil mag start na usually ang sira ng cars....

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    some just have the means to change cars every now and then.

mga compulsive buyers.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Some buy cars without test driving. Saka lang nila malalaman na hindi pala nila gusto...

[special mention dito ang Fortuner at Patrol ]

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

sila ang type of person whom you like to buy your used car with...

at least di mo mashoshoulder ang biggest depreciation ng kotse, and having a almost brand-new ride...

sila yung tipong fashion item lang ang kotse at electronic items... pag di na "in" or may mas bago...benta agad...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1. easily bored
    2. fall in love with new models easily
    3. always want to be driving a new model, either for status or bec. of warranty
    4. car is leased by company
    5. walang magawa sa pera

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i've got friends who pour a lot of money (tens of thousands of dollars) into their cars; spend a lot of time tuning their cars into perfection only to sell it a few months later without recouping their expenses (some sell the modifications at a discount to recoup some of the original expenses). what was their motivation? it was the satisfaction of watching their cars transform into something different from the day it left the showroom floors. sort of like watching your child grow. then once the child becomes an adult, you let him go. i was like my friends. spend, build, sell (or part out). now that i'm married and will soon have a kid, the money pit had to be covered.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Fond of changing Cars