New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    di pede ceasefire lang muna sa ganyang klaseng operation, dapat streess free ka muna for at least a year.... dahil baka kung anu mangyari na naman sa puso niya...

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    Magagalit sa iyo si Alan Cayetano!
    Hehe. Mukha naman siyang bading. Pa boxing boxing gloves pa sa political ad.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    The First Gentleman has definitely seen the light!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ganyan talaga pag nagka near death experience, i believe it's genuine

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    probably saw a freeview of what is afterlife and it does not look good..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by b1rken5tock View Post
    probably saw a freeview of what is afterlife and it does not look good..

Sabi siguro ni St. Peter, "Pababalikin kita sa lupa.....pero pakabait ka na!"

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    nakow time out lang yan katulad sa boxing nagkakamayan muna bago magbugbugan.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Well, FG has nothing to withdraw in the first place since wala naman syang kasong kayang ipanalo eh! Besides, the real reason is he cannot attend to the hearings because of his health and his doctor's order.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I know this is a positive development and all, but would he have done the same if he didn't become seriously ill in the first place? Gumastos pa siya ng pagkalaki-laki sa ospital, just to realize how pointless his libel complaints were.

I agree with Jake Macasaet's reaction: "It is my determination to get a verdict based on the merits of the case, and not on the mercy of the complainant, First Gentleman Mike Arroyo. I will not owe my freedom to him."

If he really wanted peace of mind for himself, he should have gone through with his US exile.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; May 7th, 2007 at 07:12 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    I know this is a positive development and all, but would he have done the same if he didn't become seriously ill in the first place? Gumastos pa siya ng pagkalaki-laki sa ospital, just to realize how pointless his libel complaints were.

I agree with Jake Macasaet's reaction: "It is my determination to get a verdict based on the merits of the case, and not on the mercy of the complainant, First Gentleman Mike Arroyo. I will not owe my freedom to him."

If he really wanted peace of mind for himself, he should have gone through with his US exile.
    Gumastos siya? O baka naman pera ng bayan ang ginamit niya pang opera niya. Loko loko rin naman ang mga doctor niya 5% daw ang chance na mabuhay dun sa kanyang operasyon. Somehow I find that hard to believe. Doctors are like mechanics or lawyers most of them are liars just to earn profit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
First Gentleman orders libel raps withdrawn, seeks peace