New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga puro kasi tayo angal eh...

yung iba namimili pa ng trabaho sheesh, little did they know kung ano san madumi nandun ang pera (junk shop, palengke)

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    korek. puro angal pinoy. panay pa break time! hehehhe (isa na ata kao dun ah) seriously minsan dito sa men, may iuutos ka lang pag nakitang 1 minute after 12 na. ayaw na nila gawin sasabihin sayo mamaya ng 1. amp. anong ugali yan o?

may iuutos ka lang pag nakitang 1 minute after 12 na. ayaw na nila gawin sasabihin sayo mamaya ng 1. amp. anong ugali yan o?
    Masyadong makwenta. As much I want to rant, its useless. Instead of complaining we have to act and act now.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by david12345
    The Filipinos may be poor but the Philippines is a rich country in terms of natural resources and food supply.

The Japanese may be rich but that country is poor in terms of natural resources and food supply.

If a world cataclysm should occur and each nation's borders becomes closed (walang international trade and each country has to be self-reliant), patay na ang Japan.

What good are your factories if you don't have the raw materials to use?

In terms of food supply, rice lang and a maybe a few items self reliant ang Japan. Rice is considered a strategic commodity by the Japanese government. A kilo of rice costs around 200 pesos/kilo. If you go to a Japanese supermarket, you'll see fruits, fish/sea food from the Philippines and other ASEAN countries, meat products from the USA/Australia, etc.
    We as an agricultural country is still importing rice, sugar, corn,flour and other agricultural foodstuffs. I don't think we are that rich in food supplies. The government must embark on a serious long term program to achieve self sufficiency in food production. An independent agency that is run by people who are masters in the field of agriculture, untouchable by politicians. ( to prevent nepotism, lest they mess up the whole program)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mahirap talaga buhay ng pinoy...iyong nakakabili ng magagarang sasakyan usually katas ng abroad iyan or mana....syempre ndi naman lahat.

to think na sa hirap ng buhay sa pinas napipilitang mag abroad ang mga pinoy will prove na mahirap ang buhay ng pinoy sa pinas

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nagiging poor lang tayo dahil sobrang corrupt ang government offices

bir- whether or not you pay the proper taxes is irrelevant because either way, maglalagay ka talaga sa mga bir.

customs- undervalue or market value ideclare mo, they will still tax and maglalagay ka pa din para d ka pahirapan so talo, government in loss revenues.

dpwh-wag na natin pagusapan mga kickbacks in this department.

i don't mind paying higher taxes if i see where it's going like sa canada, i pay almost 50% sa taxes but atleast it's a nice place to live in so d ako nanghihinayang. i love this country and i wish i never have to leave it but kailangan nating mabuhay so when the time comes i can't live in it na, ill leave. wish that day will never come.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    before the rich is 5 times richer than the poor...

2002 - 13 times...

2005 - 15 times? 20 timeS?

sana maisip ng mga mayayaman kaming mga mahihirap...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ang pagkaintindi ko nga 50-70% ng funds ng government napupunta sa corruption ata... kaya talagang d aasenso

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pissword
    ang pagkaintindi ko nga 50-70% ng funds ng government napupunta sa corruption ata... kaya talagang d aasenso
    Sa palagay ko totoo yan.

Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder
    sana maisip ng mga mayayaman kaming mga mahihirap...
    mmm...

Seriously,mahirap talaga umahon pag sobrang corrupt ang ating government. Like what KCBoy said, I don't mind paying high tax rates IF I see it being used for the improvement of the city. Eh yung simpleng pag bakbak ng kalye ilang linggo bago matapos, minsan ilang buwan tapos di pa inaayos yung trabaho.

Sample ng mga walang kwentang pinagagastusan ng government -> Park convertion of a stretch on Rizal Ave (pang pa traffic lang and doon pagalagala mga addict), Huge christmas tree like lights in Roxas blvd. (in the stretch of Baywalk, and other parts of Manila has no street lights? Is Lito Atienza playing favorites?).

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Is the Filipino that Poor?