New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    how do you go about filing for a complaint when a former employer failed to remit the SSS premium deducted from your salary?

meron ba sa inyong nakakaalam?

ano ba penalty dito?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Asus700 View Post
    how do you go about filing for a complaint when a former employer failed to remit the SSS premium deducted from your salary?

ano ba penalty dito?
    bro, i think this is more of a labor (NLRC) matter than an SSS matter. kasi SSS would only collect and credit your account based on what is remitted by the company.

if the company fails to remit, SSS does not care, but DOLE does.

i would suggest talking with an NLRC representative bro. and if there are lawyers around here or someone who works with DOLE, probably they can help you too.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Asus700 View Post

ano ba penalty dito?
    Parehas kayo sir ng case ng bro-in-law ko. Hindi nag-remit ng SSS contribution yung former company, pero deducted sa salary nya. We discovered it just recently when i checked his account. Hindi tuloy sya maka-avail ng mga loans kasi bungi bungi yung hulog nya. Very bad.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i think may say din ang SSS dyan.. go to SSS and DOLE's website, then email them.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can file a complaint at the nearest SSS office, or preferably, at the SSS branch that has jurisdiction over the employer's records. It would help if you could specify what months or years the employer failed to remit SSS contributions, and if you could bring proof of the same (e.g. pay slips for the period in question).

Pwede ka rin tumawag sa SSS Member Relations Department para mag-inquire sa specific procedure. Nasa web site nila yung number.

filing for a coimplaint at SSS