New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For our chinese brothers and sisters, ano ba talaga and benifits nito and will this be in conflict with one's religion?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    it just boils down to if you're a superstitious person or not

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm not chinoy pero sali ako...

meron naman scintific explanation yung iba, gaya ng dapat facing east or south ang door. that way kasi sunshine goes in the house, iwas sa depression (di ba proven na sa psychology ang winter depression, when people feel down pag di nakakita ng sunlight due to the short winter days.) saka kahit sa architecture/interior design emphasized na ngayon ang style na nagbibigay ng magandang feeling sa occupants. and if the occupants feel good, good fortune also comes because he makes the right moves. fung shui in just another language di ba. so for me if it works then why not.

basta ako absolutely no full length mirrors in front of a door facing a hallway, kaya na-haunted bahay namin sa probinsya dahil dyan hehehehehe! di fung shui nagturo sa amin, yung nag-exorcist sa bahay namin ang nagsabi nun. nawala mumu nung lipat namin mirror.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ika nga ng ermats ko, wala naman masama kung maniwala, better be safe than sorry hehe

wag lang daw sumobra sa paniniwala na dun na nakabase ang every step ng buhay

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Feng Shui is not a religion it is a practice of placement, correct placement given your birthdate, time and year, to see which direction is better for your life and future as a whole. There are books and you can try to practice it and see if it works for you. I can give you some pointers if you can give me your birthdates, year and time.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    aba, meron pala tayong on-board feng shui expert dito!
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ikaw bigay libre feng shui? aba yan okey! :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Just advice, nothing more, and its not only a Chinese thing anymore, many of my Filipino Clients are asking me about it too.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO - baloney for me.

As if inanimate objects can control your life...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    agree with yebo =)

kung ala namag abala e di no qulams on following it, kung medyo nakakabala na e di pray to God nalang, im a pure blooded chinese but i dont put my life in the mercy of feng shui alone, though i practice some of the feng shiu belief and primary customs and tradition but spare me with the in depth of it, however if it would promise to give me love, money, health, happiness by God id embrace it with all my heart

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Feng Shui