New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree with Mazdamazda and yebo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try kasi ako magbasa ng feng shui pocketbook na nabili ko sa national bookstore eh mukhang di matatayo bahay ko sa dami ng don'ts na mababasa mo duon. Ultimo number ng steps sa stairs mo me bilang din tapos yung garage daw kailangan sa left side ng bahay eh corner lot yung sa akin tapos ang left side ko eh yun kanto.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Some people are ruined because of this.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ And probably a few live in harmony for partially adhering to its (practical) recommendations.....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.5K _/_/_/_/_/:taunt:_/_/_/_/_/
    Last edited by CVT; June 16th, 2015 at 09:04 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by InVitro25 View Post
    Try kasi ako magbasa ng feng shui pocketbook na nabili ko sa national bookstore eh mukhang di matatayo bahay ko sa dami ng don'ts na mababasa mo duon. Ultimo number ng steps sa stairs mo me bilang din tapos yung garage daw kailangan sa left side ng bahay eh corner lot yung sa akin tapos ang left side ko eh yun kanto.
    In feng shui there are general rules and personalized rules sir. Generally never get a house that the main door faces west. Best lot is square in shape. Worst is all sides are uneven. Also don't buy a lot na tumbok sa road. We are talking about a house that you will live in. Your abode. In business it's a different thing even if it is facing west. There's a ton of do's and don't specially when you personalized it. It will depend on your chinese zodiac sign,birthday,time and day of birth,personality etc. all these will greatly affect your life. also you have to change yourself. Your Attitude will also have to be adjusted to have harmony.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Some are just commonsense like bathroom on top of Dining. Eh pag aka leak eh di diretso sa kainan ninyo and main door facing east. Para yun sundown eh sa likod ng Bahay.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Some are just commonsense like bathroom on top of Dining. Eh pag aka leak eh di diretso sa kainan ninyo and main door facing east. Para yun sundown eh sa likod ng Bahay.
    True, i find homes with the front (and the garage!) facing the east to be generally better. Ang init kasi pag afternoon sun ang nasa harap ng bahay.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    True, i find homes with the front (and the garage!) facing the east to be generally better. Ang init kasi pag afternoon sun ang nasa harap ng bahay.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Paano kung ang lot ay tumbok sa road... ano ang dapat gawin to counter act this?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Usually mirrors but there are also rules with mirrors. If the road is in a village with very light traffic then it would have lesser negative effect. Think of the road like it's a river.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    With in the village and very very light traffic.

Sa gate sya ilalagay dba?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Feng Shui