New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    was searching the net for Fitness First branches in manila and i somehow reached this site: www.utopia-asia.com/philman.htm

haven't checked out the site yet, and i don't see anything wrong with it.

NOTE: Utopia actively promotes gay social alternatives to the commercial *** trade.

that's a good one. but this caught my attention:

"Like a lot of gyms around Asia, the newly established gyms such as Fitness First and Gold's sauna has become the favorite meeting places for Manila's Gay Comminity. Where else can one see men with beautiful bodies and almost naked at that." -- Michael G., April 21, 2003

:drool:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    my friend told me once before that most bi***ual men are getting buff para dme daw maaatract na same *** na bi ren, totoo b to?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Errr... meron ngang ganyan sa mga fitness centers. Pyesta sila pag nasa shower or locker room, san pa sila makakapamboso ng hindi nahuhuli.

But straight men also go to the gym to get fit and attract opposite ***. Open naman kasi yun sa lahat eh, it's your own preference kung papatulan mo akit from the same ***. :D

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Kaya nga ba ayokong mag-gym e. :D

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Originally posted by the_wildthing
    nabusuhan ka pare? hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by the_wildthing
    Yan din sinasabi ko dati, kaso kailangan ng katawan magpapawis at magbawas ng excess fats. Buti na lang yung gym napinupuntahan ko mangilan-ngilan lang ang (alam mo na).

Si fafa ssaloon suki ng Golds yun alam ko. :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Ungas
    Si fafa ssaloon suki ng Golds yun alam ko. :bwahaha:
    uy... kala pala!

joke miko! :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oist. fitness first ako ha? pero di ako bading...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    maybe they just see these places as the perfect venue to appreciate other people's physical beauty and at the same time satisfy their sense of sight na hindi pag-iisipan ng hindi maganda, kasi nga it's open for everyone.

hey, this thread is not meant to cause you gym-buffs paranoia ha? baka mamaya, parang praning na lahat na lng ng friendly sa gym eh pinag-isipan na ...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    yung iba talaga sa gym todo project talaga. yung mga suot very eye catching. kaya nakakadistract at di maiwasan makaisip ng kung ano ano. :whoa:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
favorite meeting places for "Utopians"