New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    sino sino ba mga GMs dito sa 2nd league?
    bai: Ako, Pajerokid, spiff, mazdamazda, yung iba officemate ni PK, yung iba di ko na kilala hehehe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe...ayos din ah. head-to-head din ba laban?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys... ano sa tingin ninyo sa initial line-up ko? (sorry, am just noob to this game)

PG - D. Stoudamire
    SG - V. Carter (will be replaced by K. Bryant if deal pushes through)
    G - L. Ridnour
    SF - G. Hill
    F - L. Odom
    PF - Kurt Thomas
    C - S. O'Neal
    C- C. Kaman (incoming)

Util - M. Dunleavy
    Util - ???

Bench - C. Frye
    Bench - S. Cassell (or i-switch ko ba siya with L. Ridnour or i-trade ko with G. Payton from the FA pool?)
    Bench - J. Williams (trading with M. Finley from the FA pool)
    Bench - M. Daniels (worth keeping? he's coming off from injuries from last season)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mazda,
    i dont know about hill (misses some games last season) and also with frye
    keep daniels, carter because not only they give points but also rebounds and some assists

for a noob, get multi position players they can be handy in some schedules...believe me

also keep in check also the turnovers minsan kasi nakakaligtaan ito. pero major factor ito, some years ago (1998) i got a good lineup with karl malone doing almost everything...pati turnovers ayun cellar dweller ako...

bai: rotisserie scoring.

mazdamazda: I don't think you should be asking opposing GMs for advice :evillaugh

But always keep an eye on the FA list...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RE: Fantasy Fools League: This is actually organized by one of my new co-workers. Sayang nga, I wanted to have Boeing747 along kaya lang napuno na yung 12 GM spots. Rotisserie scoring like Tsikot First Fantasy League so balance is not so critical as pure volume. AFAIK, total stats ang labanan. Though I'll have to confirm this with the commish. Ang dami kasing variation ng scoring e.

Anyways, on to business.

JLG, medyo lugi ako dun sa text-in proposal mo. Maybe kung si stoudamire for jrich i might change my mind.

I guess marami ngang newbies sa autodraft na hindi nag pre-rank ng maayos. I was #3 in the draft and yet I managed this lineup:

PG - Marbury
    SG - Ray Allen
    G - J. Richardson
    SF - McGrady
    PF - [EDIT]Boozer (incoming from Trade)
    F - Z. Randolph
    C - S. Swift
    C - Marc Jackson
    Util - A. Harrington
    Util - C. Billups
    BN - M. Miller
    BN - J. Stackhouse
    BN - Rip Hamilton (Outgoing)
    BN - Joe Smith

Of course, im planning some great moves with the FA pool to get rid of my unwanteds!

Potek, Pag natalo pa ako dito ewan ko na lang.
    Last edited by pajerokid; October 20th, 2005 at 12:29 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ANNOUNCEMENT ON LEAGUE SCORING PLEASE TAKE NOTE:

Scoring is done via RANKING PER STAT CATEGORY.

For example. You are #1 in Scoring and #2 on Rebs. You will therefore get 12pts for scoring (since there are 12 of us) and 11pts for rebs for a total of 23pts!

Whomever gets the highest score for ALL STAT categories wins! Potek! I still might just lose kasi puro superstar ako. demmit!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Take Note Also Of Our Scoring Categories as we will be ranked and given pts accdg to these:

Fg%
    Ft%
    3pm
    Pts
    Oreb
    Dreb
    Ast
    Stl
    Blk
    To

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    mazda,
    i dont know about hill (misses some games last season) and also with frye
    thanks for the tips...

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    mazdamazda: I don't think you should be asking opposing GMs for advice
    directed sa mga nasa kabilang league yung question... sobrang nahihilo na ako... hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    JLG, medyo lugi ako dun sa text-in proposal mo. Maybe kung si stoudamire for jrich i might change my mind.
    just seeing if you'll bite... hehe... i withdrew this proposal yesterday...

to clear things up, ako din medyo nalilito sa rotisserie scoring.

So, if you are in a 12-team league, the team with the most assists will receive 12 points, the team with the second most will receive 11 points, etc. In the case of a tie, each team involved receives an average of the total points due -- i.e., in the above example, if two teams were tied for first in assists, each would receive 11.5 points [(12 + 11) / 2 = 11.5].

Therefore, the maximum number of points that a team can earn is equal to the number of scoring categories within a league multiplied by the number of teams in the league. Similarly, the lowest number of points that a team can earn is equal to the number of scoring categories multiplied by one, which is the lowest score that can be achieved in any category.

So, if you were playing in a league with 12 teams and 12 scoring categories, the lowest point total possible is 12 [12 * 1 = 12] and the highest is 144 [12 * 12 = 144].

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
*** Fantasy Fools II Thread ***