Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
Cary,

You wont believe this! Somebody referred to me a driver applicant who used to belong to PSG.He went AWOL as he left the country for greener pasture and decided to come back. As usual, he was able to get an AFP intel ID complete with sidearm and wants to drive for me. Wow, driver-bodyguard

But I thought that he might just use it on me or my family given the times nowadays. Baka akala niya PSG pa rin yung kotse ko at walang santuhin sa traffic he he. Pero, it kinda tickled me having a driver and hawi boy at the same time.
Good decision not to get him. I smell a rat.

Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
So now, me and Menchit are seriously considering moving to a Makati condo M-F and go home weekends. We found a decent unit in Salcedo village and might effect the contract by June 1. Best of all, pets are allowed so Kimi can stay with us.Sobra na kasi traffic sa atin and Mika and Isa will now go to AC at the same time. Sold the Escape and the bikey na rin! Half of my gears are gone Hey, lets meet up na rin to catch up
Good move. You'll save on gas and tollfees and have an appreciating asset as well.