New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baker123 View Post
    very important also. discuss with your driver escape routes. if you think he or your child needs it. discuss this infront of your kid. so he/she knows whats going on. whatever you instruct the driver your child must also know so he/she wont be blindsided incase of things that may happen.

OT though somehow related. ask your child to always and i do mean always. have his/her cellphone in-hand. ready to dial anytime. you already know why. the child should also watch where the driver drives and not stare blankly when seated. let him/her text you or call you when they have arrive in the destination. talk with your child after they get home. he/she can give you feedbacks with the driver.
    Thanks for the advice. Got me nervous reading this. But yes, you can't be too careful nowadays . Thanks again...

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Cary,

You wont believe this! Somebody referred to me a driver applicant who used to belong to PSG.He went AWOL as he left the country for greener pasture and decided to come back. As usual, he was able to get an AFP intel ID complete with sidearm and wants to drive for me. Wow, driver-bodyguard

But I thought that he might just use it on me or my family given the times nowadays. Baka akala niya PSG pa rin yung kotse ko at walang santuhin sa traffic he he. Pero, it kinda tickled me having a driver and hawi boy at the same time.

So now, me and Menchit are seriously considering moving to a Makati condo M-F and go home weekends. We found a decent unit in Salcedo village and might effect the contract by June 1. Best of all, pets are allowed so Kimi can stay with us.Sobra na kasi traffic sa atin and Mika and Isa will now go to AC at the same time. Sold the Escape and the bikey na rin! Half of my gears are gone Hey, lets meet up na rin to catch up

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    - All of the above
    - and, dapat di Playboy.

[SIZE="1"](Peace po....)[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    background
    the way he drives

mas maganda pag kakilala (our driver now was the driver of my sister in law when she was still in college) medyo matanda na but drives ok parin. maingat and malinis sa auto.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    - All of the above
    - and, dapat di Playboy.

hahaha tama si chua_riwap. yung driver namin e nawawala sa gabi kasi maraming chicks (yung mga yaya ng kapitbahay). dadating ng umaga puyat na. lagi pa may nag te text at tumatawag habang nag mamaneho. naka suncell kasi.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    - All of the above
    - and, dapat di Playboy.

Natawa ako dito.

Pero, mahirap yatang paaminin kung playboy sya.

Basta naman magagawa lang ng maayos ang trabaho pwede na rin.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    alamin nyo po ang reason kung bakit siya nawala sa previous amo nya ..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    4. Of course check his driver's license which is better if his restrictions are 124, this means he can legally drive automatics.

HTH.
    Bossing, actually the License Restriction Code 4 means a person can only drive automatics and is not allowed to drive manuals.

It's nice to have License Restriction Codes 123 as:
    Code 1 - allows you to drive a motorbike/tricycle
    Code 2 - allows you to drive cars, vans, pickups
    Code 3 - allows you to drive trucks (License needs to be Pro to get this Code)

HTH

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ +1 on restriction codes (with the addendum that RC#2 allows one to drive cars up to 4500 kgs gross vehicle weight.

Naging racket yan ng mga tiwaling traffic enforcers before. Pag napansin nila na matic yung sasakyan tapos RC2 lang yung driver's license, tatakutin nila na additional penalty to force the driver to come across. But this issue has alredy been clarified before numerous times already by the LTO and MMDA.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    All of the above +

- get a chest x-ray. dami may TB dito sa atin. you dont want to expose your family. Well worth the 300+ pesos its going to cost.
    - get a drug test, best kung kasama ka para walang daya
    - take his picture na rin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Family Driver