New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Anyway, if you have a few minutes, help yourself:

The director test: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...00315001458180

The scientific/emotional intuition test: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...39532751104124

my results:

Sofia Coppola
    Your film will be 57% romantic, 30% comedy, 31% complex plot, and a $ 23 million budget.
    Relatively inexperienced (The Virgin Suicides, Lost In Translation) as a director, but already highly respected and connected -- her dad, Francis, directed all The Godfather movies, Apocolypse Now. Also, at last word she's dating Quentin Tarantino, so I'm sure he'll have some input into the substance of your film. Sofia's good at making the romantic drama that is your life. Who didn't have at least a lump in the throat at the end of Lost In Translation? She's already won one Academy Award for her writing, now she'll be the first woman to receive one for directing -- YOUR FILM!

Very Well-Rounded

You have:
    70% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
    62% EMOTIONAL INTUITION
    The graph on the right represents your place in Intuition 2-Space. As you can see, you scored above average on emotional intuition and above average on scientific intuition. (Weirdly, your emotional and scientific intuitions are equally strong.)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Links not working

Error 404.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    fixed link...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i knew it!!!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ahem ...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Hmmm...
    47% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

eto naman:

Alfred Hitchcock
    Your film will be 48% romantic, 40% comedy, 54% complex plot, and a $ 61 million budget.
    One of the best film directors EVER to exist. Your life must be something special if we're going to dig up Hitch to direct the film version. His films are studies of masterful technique and visual storytelling. He also has six distinct signatures he puts in each of his films, one of them being his fleeting cameo walk-by appearance. I think another one is that the leading man is always wrongly persecuted for something he didn't do, and the leading lady is usually a blonde. He made many more films than just The Birds and Psycho. PLEASE go rent, buy, or view North By Northwest or Vertigo!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You have:
    47% EMOTIONAL INTUITION

Extravagent tests of self discovery