New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hello Sir! Usually we are only 3, my hubby, me and his friend. I don't know what bay this picture was taken at pero usually we are at the two bays fronting the houses with the stores and not the one facing the prison.

But two years ago, this picture was taken when we went there with some members from the Santa Fe Club. We were wearing our Tsikot Caps!

Can't wait to do this again. Sana nga magka inter-car club shootfest para masaya.

Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Hi LadyRider, i was in Bagong Diwa every Saturday the whole month of December 2010. Which bay do you normally go to and whose group?

Taken last Dec....

Last edited by LadyRider; January 4th, 2011 at 02:23 AM.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Will you be there this Saturday? I am almost 100% sure that I will be there from 10am -up. Hope to catch you and your hubby.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Will you be there this Saturday? I am almost 100% sure that I will be there from 10am -up. Hope to catch you and your hubby.
    Hello po Sir! Baka next Saturday pa po kami pumunta kase po due for PMS kotse ko this coming Saturday.

Hope to see you there also... Soon!

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Hello po Sir! Baka next Saturday pa po kami pumunta kase po due for PMS kotse ko this coming Saturday.

Hope to see you there also... Soon!
    Sige, will approach you and your hubby when I see a Sta Fe parked. I intend to be in Bagong Diwa every Saturday and it is also near my place.

Thank you and more power!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ayus ha. naka Tavor pa
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Everything about Guns