New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    question lang po.

do you experience this?

one week pa lang printer, wala pa 20 pages in print ko in black e parang nabawasan na ng 20% yung black cartridge, according to the electronic sensor.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Im using the Epson C65 printer. Yes, napansin ko malakas talaga sa ink itong Epson. But 20% seems kinda big, siguro yung akin sumisimple lang ng tig 5%-10% lang ang bawas. Try asking dealers narin or something para mas accurate ang sagot :D Join the PinoyPC.net forums rin.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    You may consume 20% of your ink if you print full b/w graphics for all of the 20 pages. If text only, mataas nga. Baka mali yung sensor. Don't clean your print head too often. It consumes a lot of ink.

Someone told me that those bundled ink cartridges of HP printers are less in volume compared with those inks sold separately. Kaya siguro mura nila naibebenta yung printers nila, however sa consumables sila bumabawi. I don't know if this is true with Epson.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by buknoy2002
    question lang po.

do you experience this?

one week pa lang printer, wala pa 20 pages in print ko in black e parang nabawasan na ng 20% yung black cartridge, according to the electronic sensor.
    [SIZE=2] are you still using the original ink that came with the bundle?? if so, that ink is not 100% filled, if im not mistaken, it is just 50% filled. i've had a couple of Epson printers and had the same experience for inks that came with the printer.

HTH!
    [/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    para sa akin naman mabilis bumaba yung upper portion parang sa gas indicator sa mga sasakyan then the next half matagal

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ipa bottomless ink system mo na yan..

www.bottomlessink.com

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    the last time i inquired abt the bottomless e mga 3500.00 for the gadget.

mahal pa sa printer (2.5k lang). pero kung heavy printer ako siguro i'd consider the bottomless ink.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    You can also visit this website: http://www.simplelife.com.ph for more details about the INK all you can system.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I'm using the Epson C65 printer. And yes, the freaking printer drinks too much ink. :D Now here's my solution. I bought this gadget from CD-R King that "resets" the sensor of the cartridge back to full again, I forgot how much it was, around 350 ata or less. You see, its actually the inaccurate sensor that indicates false ink consuming.

Unfortunately, I only discovered this gadget after I threw out a bunch of my "used out" cartridges, but to my surprise, when I resetted my "empty" original cartridge that I was able to keep, I was still able to print a lot of pages.

I tried buying replacement cartridges from an ink stall in MegaMall (InkRite I think), but the last few sets that I've bought were half-filled, and nagiink blots (kumakalat ung ink sa different parts of the paper) I have yet to experiment which replacement brands are the best, but now what I'll be using first are original cartridges, and when they get "empty" in the sensor, I'll reset em until it the ink actually runs out.

To my surprise, Epson printers are harder to maintain because of the ink cost and how much it uses up ink, compared to HPs. HPs have expensive inks but they do last a lot longer.
    Last edited by kotiko; December 14th, 2005 at 12:56 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas malaki lang ang ink volume ng HP so mukhang they last longer than epson...sa epson sulit ang bottomless ink kahit medyo mahal ang start-up. Huwag nyo rin ipatay sindi ang printer nyo, naghehead cleaning ito (which waste ink) everytime ito ay pinatay/sindi. So once naisindi mo na, just turn it off in the late afternoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
EPSON C45 printer