New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tried both Epson and HP and here are my comments:

Epson ink is cheap (relatively) but mabilis maubos; there are times also its hard to find stock of the ink.
    HP ink is more expensive but lasts longer (much longer).

In the end, we stuck to HP printers.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kakabili ko lang ng EPSON printer, combine with scanner. test print ko from the box, pansin ko nga 50% agad ang level ng black ink after printing 0ne letter page.. yung other 3colors wala naman bawas.. Is that normal or actual na mabilis maubos ang ink ng black or software indication lang yon??? nakaka paranoid parang ayaw ko na tuloy mag print hehehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko
    I'm using the Epson C65 printer. And yes, the freaking printer drinks too much ink. :D Now here's my solution. I bought this gadget from CD-R King that "resets" the sensor of the cartridge back to full again, I forgot how much it was, around 350 ata or less. You see, its actually the inaccurate sensor that indicates false ink consuming.

Unfortunately, I only discovered this gadget after I threw out a bunch of my "used out" cartridges, but to my surprise, when I resetted my "empty" original cartridge that I was able to keep, I was still able to print a lot of pages.

I tried buying replacement cartridges from an ink stall in MegaMall (InkRite I think), but the last few sets that I've bought were half-filled, and nagiink blots (kumakalat ung ink sa different parts of the paper) I have yet to experiment which replacement brands are the best, but now what I'll be using first are original cartridges, and when they get "empty" in the sensor, I'll reset em until it the ink actually runs out.

To my surprise, Epson printers are harder to maintain because of the ink cost and how much it uses up ink, compared to HPs. HPs have expensive inks but they do last a lot longer.

Sounds intersting anong klaseng Gadget yon sir??? saan ikakabit?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Its a small gadget found in CD-R King/Ink King. Works for my cartridges. :D Iaalign mo yung pins sa sensor, may red LED sa gitna ung gadget, and when it turns green, your cartridge is as good as new! :D (Yung sensor lang ah, di yung ink! haha)

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i believe may software din na nagrereset ng epson ink cartridges,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
EPSON C45 printer