New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Oh man...I'd probably come out worse......

Hey,- it is easy to say this, but if it's inevitable,- just enjoy the ride.....

20.8K:loveshower:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Post deleted

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    No way is that working without 3D. Or even with.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    No way is that working without 3D. Or even with.
    is that a challenge?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    is that a challenge?
    Lots of people went ape$hit when that Napoles on an LV wheelchair photochop came out so I'm putting my 25 centimos on GH here

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Commercial lang pala. Di yan totoo.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    LG 4k TV commercial. Didn't they do a similar prank using the collapsing elevator floor?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    mas matindi yung pinsan ko; one time he was channel surfing, he saw this end-of-the-world movie where and asteroid was about to hit earth. There was a segment where a tv news channel was doing a live broadcast of the asteroid plummeting to earth, complete with fake tv news logo.

(Getting a sense of what happened next? )

He though it was real :D He even called up a couple of his classmates to say goodbye. He did this down to the last few seconds before the asteroid hit earth...4...3..2..1...

...then he saw a clip of the earth exploding...and nearly died of embarassment :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    mas matindi yung pinsan ko; one time he was channel surfing, he saw this end-of-the-world movie where and asteroid was about to hit earth. There was a segment where a tv news channel was doing a live broadcast of the asteroid plummeting to earth, complete with fake tv news logo.

(Getting a sense of what happened next? )

He though it was real :D He even called up a couple of his classmates to say goodbye. He did this down to the last few seconds before the asteroid hit earth...4...3..2..1...

...then he saw a clip of the earth exploding...and nearly died of embarassment :D
    I saw something like that too... (i think i was HS or college that time) it looked so real; i would have fallen for it had i not switched to CNN and saw nothing about it, and later I noticed it was being played on the movie channel (HBO i think). It seems to have caused a fracas so when it was supposedly aired again, they had to put a disclaimer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast