New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Okay, I bought a electric pellet gun that uses a battery which you charge. It was suppose to be charged in a 110 volt but (s**t) i plugged it in a 220 volt. Then i plugged it to my Electric Pellet Gun (di ko nalaman na plug ko pala sa 220 ang battery) then it worked for a while then it slowly stopped working. I tried charging the battery to 110 but yet it still won't work. Do you think i need to change the battery or buy a new a new Electric pellet gun?

(please wag po ninyo ako tawagin na "bobo" or "tanga" dahil alam ko na stupid ang ginawa ko)

(Crossman corporation: Model Pulse R72 Soft Air Rifle - - - - - battery: Ni-MH 2/3AP 1100mAh 8.4V- - - - - made in America)

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    2 lang ang pwede nangyari dito.

1.) Nasira yung charger so it charged the battery for a while kaso konti lang ang naipasok na electrical charge. Kaya mabilis naubos nung ginamit mo.

2.) Nasira yung charger and/or battery.

Solutions:

1.) Manghiram ka ng battery of the same rating (8.4v 1100mAh). You can also borrow a charger to charge the original battery.

2.) If the good battery didn't make your toy work, open it. look for a burned capacitor/rectifier/resistor/transistor/etc. Replace it. Test again.

3.) If after the repair it didn't work, it's time to buy a new one.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    toy... that made me sad. . . . . .

ANYWAYS. . . . . your probably right about the charger. i can smell like as if something was burning. I'll see what i can do. Thanks!

Electric Pellet gun problem