New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    i'm on the 44th floor of our building in pasig! the buidling was swaying and it felt like the floor was rising and falling... at ang tagal pa... 4.2 daw sa epicenter (pangasinan daw) but only intensity 2 in quezon city and 3 in manila. baka mas pronounced lang yung effects the higher up one is.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Galing po ito sa inquirer.net

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...icle_id=103344

Magnitude 6.0 quake rocks Metro Manila--US Geological Survey

Agence France-Presse, Inquirer
    Last updated 01:10pm (Mla time) 11/27/2007
    MANILA, Philippines -- (UPDATE 2) A strong 6.0-magnitude earthquake shook the Philippine capital on Tuesday, sending some office workers fleeing into the streets, seismologists and witnesses said.
    The quake struck at 12:27 p.m. (0427 GMT) and was centered 195 kilometers (120 miles) northwest of Manila at a depth of depth 62.5 kilometers, the US Geological Survey said.
    Witnesses and radio reports said some office buildings in Manila emptied as people rushed outside when the structures began to sway.
    The city's light railway system also stopped briefly, they added.
    The Philippine Daily Inquirer reported that the quake was felt in the cities of Makati, Manila and Pasig, especially by tenants of high-rise buildings.
    Malacañang, Senate, and Government Service Insurance System employees evacuated their buildings during the earthquake, according to INQUIRER.net in separate reports.
    But Senator Juan Ponce-Enrile was undeterred as he proceeded with the floor debates on the proposed 2008 budget.
    The quake was also felt in Ilocos Norte, Baguio City, Pangasinan, and Pampanga, according to reports from the Inquirer’s provincial correspondents.
    The Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology has yet to issue a statement.
    With reports from Veronica Uy, Lira D. Fernandez, INQUIRER.net; Originally posted at 12:49pm

Ingat lang mga bro, always stay on alert!
    Last edited by russpogi; November 29th, 2007 at 12:44 AM. Reason: added quotes

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Mods bakit po ang "tsikot time" delayed ng one hour parang lilindol palang..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    dito sa Kalaw ganun din. 2nd floor pa lang ako, eh pano na lang yung mga sa 20++ floors!
    hahaha... babaan lahat ng tao sa building eh. kaso iba talaga ang pinoy, tumambay ba
    naman sa tapat ng building! eh pano kung gumuho nga yun, eh di nadaganan din sila.
    ako sa luneta ang punta ko. hehehe...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kala ko kanina nahilo lang ako bigla. hahaha. un pala lumindol nga, sabay sabay nagtanong mga katabi ko kung lumindol eh. wahahaha

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Grabe experience talaga namin kanina kasi nasa 34th floor kami!!!

Now the government should inspect all buildings for any damages.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Meron nga. I felt it while having lunch sa Shangrila Mall. I though it was the chair.

About 5 secs lang.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    ano kayang pakiramdam ng mga nasa high rise buildings

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    ^ Syu, parang nasa walkalator ka na biglang nag-wild.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Napansin ni kumander pero ako tulog eh. For me though, mas gusto ko moderate quake kesa naman kay 'big one'. I actually consider this good news!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Earthquake! (Nov 27, 2007) [MERGED]