New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Back to topic or I'm locking this thread.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Di ba pag nag se-*** lumilindol din?Earthquake again?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Naalala ko tuloy 90s earthquake nasa school ako elementary. Hapon na yung nasa tutor na kami. Akala ko nun may nagtitrip ginagalaaw yung upuan. TApos bakit ang kulit talaga nilakasan pa eh bigla may sumigaw ng lindol so labasan kami. PAg punta sa open field basketball court nagulat talaga ako gumigilid na sahig sumasideways na ako. Pag tapos lindol yung english filipino tutor namin sabi uwi na daw cancel na tutor. Akala ko mag-aantay na lang kami ng sundo eh nandoon sa grounds yung chinese tutor wala daw uwi business as usual. Ang lungkot namin nun. Buti na lang dumating mga parents kaya pinauwi na. Tawa ng tawa mama ko sulit daw bayad sa mga chinese tutor.

- - - - -

Ang positive dito sa earthquake eh mag-aayos mga construction business ngayon. Maghihigpit sa sub-standard for the next 3-5years. Tapos pag nalimutan na lindol eh balik na naman sa buhay bolahan.

- - - - -

Mahaba kaya pila ng milkteh ngayon??

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    WATCH: A CCTV footage shows people running out of establishments along Justice Romualdez St. in Barangay 8-A, Tacloban City when a 6.5 quake hits parts of Eastern Visayas on Tuesday afternoon, a day after a temblor jolted Luzon. | Video courtesy of Eric Pedrosa

Page Not Found | Facebook

click on image to play video

Philippine Star - WATCH: A CCTV footage shows people...

click on image to play video

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    The building beside EAC is Medical Center Manila, a hospital. Back around 2011 or thereabouts, EAC started adding more floors to their existing building, that's why EAC is that tall today. The added floors have been in existence for not more than 8 years, as it was not there prior to 2011. At least, that's what I know of EAC's building history. Could it be the original foundation was not meant to handle that tall a building? Blame city hall for approving the vertical extensions.
    that's not medical center manila. i do not know what that building is.
    medical center manila is at the other side of the block, along general luna.
    it's far enough from eac.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    mamaya na daw showing endgame. Jan magkakasubukan tapos biglang may aftershock kung tuloy lang nuod or maglalabasan moviehouse.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    mamaya na daw showing endgame. Jan magkakasubukan tapos biglang may aftershock kung tuloy lang nuod or maglalabasan moviehouse.
    hindi ako lalabas!
    wag i-tigil ang projector!
    hindi ako lalabas, only to be trampled under by the stampede-ing crowd!
    tuloy panood lang.
    hanggang ipakita ang cookie.
    sayang pera.
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anong big deal doon sa lindol? Move on na...Earthquake again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

adrenalin is still high...
    it is always a heart-stopping event, when the solid earth beneath your feet, starts heaving like a bronco...
    to many folks, this is their first big earthquake experience... they HAVE to share it!
    "end of the world" or something like that...
    Last edited by dr. d; April 24th, 2019 at 08:50 AM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

I am a bit concerned bro. The drought, unusual heat index, the ring of fire. Remembering the 2012 movie plot, the solar flare resulted to soil liquefaction triggering earthquakes, tsunami and the yellow stone caldera to erupt. Being OB-ish here but it does not hurt to prepare.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    I am a bit concerned bro. The drought, unusual heat index, the ring of fire. Remembering the 2012 movie plot, the solar flare resulted to soil liquefaction triggering earthquakes, tsunami and the yellow stone caldera to erupt. Being OB-ish here but it does not hurt to prepare.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    "how does one prepare for the end of the world as we know it?"
    where're the giant arks!!!
    heh heh.

Earthquake again?