New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Isa lang... your biggest complain about your current car.
    And that 1 thing must NOT be replaceable

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    simulan ko na

6th Gen City

Location ng cup holders

interior-556b.jpg

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Ford Territory, the CUV itself, I just realized I still wanted a "standard" compact sedan. That's the problem with an impulse buy.

You can show thisto your wife, Sir ice, IIRC you were the one who posted you were finding a reason to discourage your wife from getting an FT.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Ford Territory, the CUV itself, I just realized I still wanted a "standard" compact sedan. That's the problem with an impulse buy.

You can show thisto your wife, Sir ice, IIRC you were the one who posted you were finding a reason to discourage your wife from getting an FT.
    OT Tayo. yes, after observing the FB Territory Group, we decided not to buy it.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Nowhere to put my phone in my car. Cupholder is too small to fit my phone, and no patungan in the center console.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Ayaw dumikit ng mga suction cup type phone holder sa dash board. Ayaw ko rin naman sa windshield kasi may tint ako.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Nowhere to put my phone in my car. Cupholder is too small to fit my phone, and no patungan in the center console.

Kuda & Proclip got model-specific solutions you might wanna look at, sir.
    http://www2.kudausa.com/kuda_mount_a...4-21-770.html#51bh9txxw-l._ac_sy780_.jpgimages-20-68-.jpg854960-4.jpg854960-.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Kuda & Proclip got model-specific solutions you might wanna look at, sir.
    http://www2.kudausa.com/kuda_mount_a...4-21-770.html#51bh9txxw-l._ac_sy780_.jpgimages-20-68-.jpg854960-4.jpg854960-.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Thanks bro. I don’t need a phone mount since I have Carplay. I just need a flat surface to put my phone on when it’s not in use.

Right now I put it in front of the shifter, on the panel for the ventilated seat switches, but it’s not an area designed for phones talaga.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    yung naka FWD design pero may transmission tunnel yung compact sedan.. tsaka isa pa yan center console na napaka bulky na wala ka malagyan ng kung ano anong bagay..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sa XT, wala rear aircon vents. Medyo mahina bumuga aircon ng mga Subies. An aircon vent for rear passengers would have been better.

Sa ASX, nasa kanan yung hand brake. I am used to cars with the hand brake near the driver side.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast