Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    "How to store your baby walker: First, remove baby."
    - Anonymous Manufacturer

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    heres something Bush said during his state of the union address:

"They(terrorist) never stop thinking of ways of harming America, and neither do we." - Bush

what a ****ing moron lol :P.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    This one from US defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld is too confusing as to make me dumb-struck.

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    ^^^ WTF?!?! does that mean?! thats in english right? lol...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Host: Where would you like to travel—what country? What place?

Guest: I am intrigued about going to Mongolia.

Host: Really? What is it that fascinates you about Mongolia? The Mongoloids?

HOST: How long do you think your concert will last—until morning?

Guest: It’s hard to say, but we hope it will last late due to the many participation!

(Ano daw?!)

Host: What have you done to improve your figure?

Guest: Well, I admit, I had liposection.

(One man’s liposuction is another man’s liposection...)

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Host to starlet A: Ano ba ang pinagkaiba mo kay (starlet B)?

Starlet A: Mas intelligence ako sa kanya.

:hihihi:

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    on a recent episode of extra challenge

gay1: use your toes?
    gay2: ano yung toes?
    diana zubiri: toes! tuhod yun!

tapos kumanta pa sya ng my toes my knees bago naalala kung ano ang toes

ayus!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    di bale. i'll just stare at diana z's front bumpers while she sings that. :rofl:

9. Heretic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bleed
    heres something Bush said during his state of the union address:

"They(terrorist) never stop thinking of ways of harming America, and neither do we." - Bush

what a ****ing moron lol :P.
    Some more "Bushisms:"

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"I know the human being and the fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a friend." —George W. Bush, on visiting Denmark, Washington D.C., June 29, 2005

"It's in our country's interests to find those who would do harm to us and get them out of harm's way." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 28, 2005

"We have enough coal to last for 250 years, yet coal also prevents an environmental challenge." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 20, 2005

"And the second way to defeat the terrorists is to spread freedom. You see, the best way to defeat a society that is — doesn't have hope, a society where people become so angry they're willing to become suiciders, is to spread freedom, is to spread democracy." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 8, 2005

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    thanks Heretic that made my day :lol:.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
dumb quotes