New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ako usually one hand sa steering wheel and the other hand sa shift knob. gusto ko kasi palaging ready isang kamay ko sa shift knob para mabilis incase i need to change gear. i always do this even driving a right hand drive car.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    Wouldn't resting your hand on the shift knob place additional pressure on the drive gears, wearing them out faster? :confused:

Totoo ba to ser? Pag mabagal takbo nasa kambyo din right hand ko e...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    one hand din ako mag-drive (unless high speed), tsaka nakataas din yung left foot ko (on the seat). so whenever i get first time passengers, medyo nerbyoso sila.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    one-handed ako...lalo na sa pajero. i use my left hand only for control almost all the time since mas malakas right ko (right-handed ako...and walang manyak hirit muna ok? hahahaha!), i only use the right too when on tight turns.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i drive with one hand most of the time coz i'm left handed. pag automatic dala ko, pahinga na lang right hand or kung anu man maabot sa right passenger side hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I drive with just my right hand on the steering wheel
    sometimes naman yung right knee ko lang sa ilalim ng manibela ..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ako 1 hand if slight changes lang but 2 hands if turning or cornering hard. high speed two hands... slow speed 1 hand.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pati pala yung number of hands on the steering wheel pinupuna na din pala :bwahaha:

i've always driven with my left hand steering - it's a habit from all the years driving m/t cars and being a busy gear shifter. when i drive a/t my right hand suddenly has nothing to do, so it keeps itself busy...drinking the coffee, changing the radio, resting on the armrest, inching up the skirt

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    pati pala yung number of hands on the steering wheel pinupuna na din pala

i've always driven with my left hand steering - it's a habit from all the years driving m/t cars and being a busy gear shifter. when i drive a/t my right hand suddenly has nothing to do, so it keeps itself busy...drinking the coffee, changing the radio, resting on the armrest, inching up the skirt
    *m54powered, sometimes I only use two fingers of the hand pa nga eh ...

to steer the wheel pag relaxed driving. :hihihi:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    pati pala yung number of hands on the steering wheel pinupuna na din pala :bwahaha:
    My sentiments exactly...

Mas sanay nga rin ako ng left hand on steering, right hand on shifter, lalo na sa manual, in city traffic. Ayan tuloy kahit matic madalas ganun. Pag highway two hands kasi bihirang mag shift.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Driving With One Hand