New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Since tungkol naman ito sa dreams...

Have you experienced dreams that happen in real life? Parating nangyayari sa akin ang ganon kasi, eh. I usually don't remember my dreams in the long run unless it really is unique or weird pero madalas ang nangyayari is maaalala ko lang siya at the moment it happens in real life. Tipong, "Teka, napanaginipan ko na ito, ah." Tapos it would be exactly the same as it was in my dream and I would be pretty certain that I've really dreamt about that "moment".

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dazedchiq View Post

Have you experienced dreams that happen in real life? Parating nangyayari sa akin ang ganon kasi, eh. I usually don't remember my dreams in the long run unless it really is unique or weird pero madalas ang nangyayari is maaalala ko lang siya at the moment it happens in real life. Tipong, "Teka, napanaginipan ko na ito, ah." Tapos it would be exactly the same as it was in my dream and I would be pretty certain that I've really dreamt about that "moment".

Deja vu

deja vu or pre-cognition?

4. Join Date
    May 2006

kaya pala dazedchiq e he-he

kidding aside, yup this happens to a lot of people...me included. kaya minsan may situation na parang nangyari na dati, nangyayari pa uli.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    In my case, I try to move my arms or fingers. If not succesful, I try to shout and wake up the persons in the room but of course I don't hear anything. But my wife AND kids tell me that they hear me moaning (parang umu-ungol) in my sleep which corresponds to the times I have these experience. So now, I tell them to wake me up in case they hear me making those sounds while asleep. Katakot talaga minsan para kang hindi makahinga. Now, I try not to have a heavy dinner or sleep with problems on my mind. Those seem to help.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I remember reading about sleeping disorders the other day, but I couldn't find the exact article. Here's what I found in wikipedia.com, keywords : Narcolepsy, Sleep Paralysis.

Link : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Sleep paralysis
    Sleep paralysis is a condition characterized by temporary paralysis of the body shortly after waking up (known as hypnopompic paralysis) or, less often, shortly before falling asleep (known as hypnagogic paralysis).
    Physiologically, it is closely related to the paralysis that occurs as a natural part of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep, which is known as REM atonia. Sleep paralysis occurs when the brain awakes from a REM state, but the bodily paralysis persists. This leaves the person fully aware, but unable to move. In addition, the state may be accompanied by hypnagogic hallucinations.
    More often than not, sleep paralysis is believed by the person affected by it to be no more than a dream. This explains many dream recountings which describe the person lying frozen and unable to move. The hallucinatory element to sleep paralysis makes it even more likely that someone will interpret the experience as a dream, since completely fanciful, or dream-like, objects may appear in the room alongside one's normal vision.

Symptoms
    The primary symptom of sleep paralysis is partial or complete skeletal muscle paralysis during the hypnopompic or hypnagogic states. In other words, it is the sense of being aware that one is unable to move or speak while falling asleep or waking up. Sleep paralysis may also be accompanied by hypnagogic hallucinations. These hallucinations can be auditory, tactile, and/or visual. If a polysomnograph is taken, at least one of the following will be shown: skeletal muscle tone suppression, REM sleep at sleep onset, or dissociated REM sleep. The paralysis can persist anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes before the person is able to either return to REM sleep or to become fully awake. If the person returns to REM sleep yet remains fully aware, they are likely to enter a lucid dream state. [More in wikipedia]

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ngyayari din skin ito..nraranasan ko ito madalas kapag naipit braso ko habang papatulog na or napuyat. mula pa ng pagkabata ko hanggang ngayon nararanasan ko pa ito. masakit kapag pinipilit mong idilat ang mga mata, galawin ang braso or sumigaw man. natutunan ko lang para magising ay galawin ang mga paa at huminga ng malalim then sabay idilat ang mga mata. then papalipasin ko ng ilang minuto at itutulog ko uli..mahirap pero nakasanayan na. nakakatakot lng minsan kasi baka di na magising... dasal lang lagi

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Glad to know that I am not alone hahaha

Ako triple sleep. I know that I'm dreaming same position na pagkakatulog ko. Nagising ako I thought I was awake na pero hindi pa pala. Gumising ako ulit and I thought I was awake di pa rin. Finally the real thing. I saw myself lang yung parang bird's eye view shot that I was napping on a seat with my head on my arms sa table. Ayun.

Some times, gusto ko gumising. Parang naparalize ka. Eto currently madalas na nangyayari sakin. Humiga ako sa sofa namin at natulog then I wanted to wake up na. I was banging the table with my hand to get the attention of my wife, had difficulty breathing and screaming kasi sa utak ko i'm screaming my guts out just trying to get the attention of my wife para gisingin ako. Tapos after some time napilit ko din gisingin ang sarili ko for real. I asked my wife kung narinig niya na I was banging the table for her to wake me up wala naman daw dahil himbing ako sa pagtulog.

I gave her an instruction to wake me up now and then kasi madalas ngang nagyayari sakin ngayon ang above situation, nagdadalawang isip lang siya kasi baka magalit ako dahil nakuha ko na ang tulog ko Kasi minsan mahirap din tayo makapag pahinga di ba.

Sabi ko nga na isa sa mga motto sa buhay ko: Mabuti ng walang tulog keysa sa walang gising.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Dreaming while im sleeping in my dreams