New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Once when I had a high fever, I experienced dreaming inside a dream inside a dream inside a dream.

The thing is I wake up sometimes, but my body is still sleeping and I cannot wake my body up lol.. I feel helpless and I panic when that happens to me. I get that a lot kapag may sakit ako where I could not move any part of my body but I know I'm awake I could hear anything, my eyes are even open sometimes.

But lately I learned a strategy to wake myself up completly, I concentrate on moving the big toe of my foot. That worked for me.

Nangyayari din ba sa inyo to?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    our brain is capable of nested loops

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang nangyari sa akin is parang naka-open yung eyes ko habang tulog (i could see the entire room) tapos hindi ako makagalaw... when i realized what situation i was in, i tried waking up the person beside me (i usually sleep on my side so nakaharap ako sa kanya) pero walang voice na lumalabas even if i try shouting as loud as i can, walang lumalabas talaga. the only voice i could hear was the voice in my mind calling the person beside me. when i realized that i really couldn't move as well, i remembered that someone told me before to try moving my extremities; so i tried moving my toes, nothing... tried moving my fingers, nothing... after a few moments, i started having difficulty breathing. after a while, i couldn't breathe anymore and when i was about to panic, i suddenly woke up. akala ko dream lang lahat pero ung nakikita ko habang nangyayari yun was exactly the same, as if my eyes were never closed the whole time. i just prayed after that, thanking God that i was still alive.

isa ito sa pinaka-nakakatakot na nangyari sa akin hanggang ngayon. it still scares me when i recall what happened even if it was about 5 years ago. akala ko talaga mamamatay ako. bangungot kaya yun?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dazedchiq View Post
    ang nangyari sa akin is parang naka-open yung eyes ko habang tulog (i could see the entire room) tapos hindi ako makagalaw... when i realized what situation i was in, i tried waking up the person beside me (i usually sleep on my side so nakaharap ako sa kanya) pero walang voice na lumalabas even if i try shouting as loud as i can, walang lumalabas talaga. the only voice i could hear was the voice in my mind calling the person beside me. when i realized that i really couldn't move as well, i remembered that someone told me before to try moving my extremities; so i tried moving my toes, nothing... tried moving my fingers, nothing... after a few moments, i started having difficulty breathing. after a while, i couldn't breathe anymore and when i was about to panic, i suddenly woke up. akala ko dream lang lahat pero ung nakikita ko habang nangyayari yun was exactly the same, as if my eyes were never closed the whole time. i just prayed after that, thanking God that i was still alive.

isa ito sa pinaka-nakakatakot na nangyari sa akin hanggang ngayon. it still scares me when i recall what happened even if it was about 5 years ago. akala ko talaga mamamatay ako. bangungot kaya yun?
    Happened to my ex when she was sleeping in my room before. Ever since then she thought my house was haunted...sheesh. I guess in retrospect it does seem like you're being attacked by something supernatural, but I'm sure there's a scientific explanation for it.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    There was once when i actually felt my soul leave my body... floating to the ceiling coz i can see the ceiling getting closer

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    This happens to my wife frequently especially if matutulog sya ng sobrang puyat. There were times na ako mismo ang makakapansin sa kanya kasi nakakaramdam ako ng body movements sa kanya na parang gusto nyang kumawala. Pag ginigising ko nmn sya eh nagre respond sya. Pero all that time, nakapikit ang mata nya. There should be some scientific explanation on this.

Pero she knows how to deal with this. Nagre relax lng sya at magcoconcentrate lang sya. Sasabayan din nya ng prayer at nagigising nman sya.

Hindi kaya dumadating yung state ng mind natin habang natutulog sa sobrang DEEP SLEEP dahil sa sobrang stressed ng utak natin dahil sa sobrang puyat or dahil may fever?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Madalas mangyari sa akin yan, lalo na pag pagod, gusto kong gumalaw pero ayaw, minsan yung kumot nakatakip pa sa ilong ko at di na ako makahinga, gusto kong tanggalin, pero di ako makakilos, gusto ko sumigaw, pero di makasigaw

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bad trip yan ah...i am imagining dreaming that i'm having a nightmare...then i wake up and think it's over....i'm awake...

...but NO! :devil:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nangyari na rin sa akin ung ganyan, magigising ka don sa isang dream mo. hehehe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ive experienced that too..but i wonder if hallucination lang yan because of the fever with malaise...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Dreaming while im sleeping in my dreams