New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    thank you for your insights. you always add so much value to this forum
    +1... same observation. sorry to say but i can't help but notice it not only this time but in some other threads.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    herherehrehrer!!!!

why am I not surprised na si GS ang starter nitong thread na to.....

actually GS....if you are really dead serious about a girl and you have some problem with her and have no guts to talk to her about the situation, then you talk to a your friend whom you can really trust......not on a public board like this....

its just lame kid, you're letting the whole world know what you really are......and will get some disrespect from others in one way or another...

unless those thread's that you've just started is just a figment of your imagination....... then lets just have some fun.....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    agree ako kay 5speed.

you are just making yourself look lame, GS. You may think that doing these is proof of your so called true love to the girl, but it just makes you look lame. baka nabasa na to ng girl lalo kang balot.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so...getting past the efforts of some loser para magpapansin...

are the "kasuhan" threats real? because this is not funny or cute or just plain pathetic anymore - it's starting to get scary.

gearspeed, with all due respect to you, but i support the girl's family's efforts to protect themselves. hindi na nakakatuwa to. someone needs to show them these threads and use it for a restraining order kasi hindi ka naman nakikinig sa amin eh.

you obviously don't know how frightening it can be for a young girl (and her parents) to be followed around by a stalker. you might have the best of intentions in your mind, but when a stranger keeps following you around and attending your parties and intruding into your life....then it's not just scary, you end up living your life in fear, anger and uncertainty.

please don't take this as an attack against you, but i'm concerned that you might have lost perspective. of course, this is just one guy reading a bunch of posts on the internet, but it looks like some people see the same thing.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    douchebag (falalofasion), paki-ayos ang pag-post.
    nasa tsikot forums ka baka nagkamali ka lang ng tingin.

Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    you obviously don't know how frightening it can be for a young girl (and her parents) to be followed around by a stalker. you might have the best of intentions in your mind, but when a stranger keeps following you around and attending your parties and intruding into your life....then it's not just scary, you end up living your life in fear, anger and uncertainty.
    speaking as somebody who had a stalker (although hindi ata kasing worse ng case ni GS yung stalker ko), i agree.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Hindi na nga ako lumalabas ng bahay eh.Minsan na lang.
    Totoo yung nakausap ko mom niya.Kaya nga hindi ako sumagot nung sinabi ng mom niya na sasampahan daw nila ako ng kaso kase napansin ko na puro bad side lang ang sinabi nung first love ko hindi niya sinabi mga good side ko.
    Sabi ko pa nga "bahala po kayo,kayo po bahala."

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    panalangin mo na lang na hindi hot temper at walang 9mm ang tatay niya...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dumaan din ako sa lakas tama stage na iyan, GS. Wish ko lang hindi na naalala nila kimpOy and other old-timers ang time na iyon.

Advice ko lang sa iyo is to let it go na.

Darating ang panahon, when you look back pagtatawan mo lang ang sarili mo sa mga pinagagagawa mo ngayon.

Hindi lang siya ang babae sa mundo. Kung hindi siya ang para sa iyo, hindi mo na loss yun, it's her's.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    tsk tsk, stalker na nga dating mo GS (naalaa ko tuloy yung "Stalker Racing" sticker LOL). Itigil mo na yan. May BF na pala yung girl. Respeto na lang dun sa other dude na naka-conquer sa kanya. Wait for your turn (parang pila ano? hehee). Have u ever wondered kung pang-ilan ka? I won't take anything less than the number 1 spot (#3 as long as she's still sealed) but that's just me.

kung ako BF nun at nagsumbong sya sa akin na iniistalk mo sya, (in ala FPJ voice) di ka na sisikatan ng araw. Pagbibigyan ko yung pangliligaw mo dahil alam ko namang head-over-heels sya sa akin kya walang kang pag-asa pero pag nagsumbong na sya ibang usapan na yon. But if she tells me that he loves you more, i will move on to the next girl and let you pass. We have to respect the girl.

Anyway, alam ba nung bf na may nang-i-stalk sa gf nya? Doesn't he know the risks of lunatic stalkers (im not saying lunatic ka ha hehe)? He should be talking to you now like have u kidnapped so you can settle things like real men like you can beat up each other, shoot each other, or any fight or sport that leaves only one man standing para matapos na ang issue na ito (although that would put him in a bad light because he'll be going down to your level - currently a loser). Currently because you'll be winner someday if you change your ways for the better. You can begin by staying away from this couple.

Ewan ko. Basta ako, i usually destroy clean anything that blocks my path or bothers my peace whenever possible (given i am on the right side - i am a fair person by nature). hehe
    Last edited by Horsepower; November 25th, 2006 at 01:33 PM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kaya stop this na GS, para matanggal na ang malaking letter L sa ulo mo. loser and lame in 1.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
A Dream that came into reality