New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm really a hot-headed freak on the road, specially when stupid drivers cross my path. My mom's usual reaction is to NAG me and it irks me off more. Badtrip sobra! Instead of finding a way to cool down, lalo pako napoprovoke mag-init ng ulo! Hay buhay. Kayo, ano ang reaction ninyo pag nina nag kayo?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kakaasar talaga yan, kumukulo ang dugo ko dyan. Sabihan mo na lang ng PLEASE stop it !!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bwehehe...wait till you get a wife ;)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ako, first i'd ask nicely, but in a stern voice, for the nagging(or chatter) to stop. usually they listen naman. if they don't, i can imagine myself putting on the hazard lights, park the car on the side, and basically go on strike until they stop. it might be a bit drastic, but hey, it's better than getting distracted on the road B).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    O nga eh. Yung GF ko and mom ko ang magkakampi. NAGGERS to the MAX!

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Listen to your mom and avoid being a hot headed freak on the road... that should stop the nagging and make everyone happy... :-)

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    I've done this before and have been effective. What I did when the passenger starts to nag, I casually stop calmly and get out of the car without saying anything, open the passenger door then insist to let the passenger drive instead. Don't give in when the passenger says he/she won't drive. Let them drive. That would take the pain of driving out of your way....he he he... Ako pa?! Kung gusto nila na sila ang magmaneho, then let them, di ba?! Kakapagod din yata magmaneho tapos bibigyan ka pa ng sama ng loob?! Sila na lang magmaneho, and let them nag themselves!!He he he!!Tapos, matulog ka na lang as the passenger! Relax ka pa!! He he he!!...That's what you call "negative reinforcement" for behavior modification....

That surely sent a good message cause after what I did, no mother or brother or wife has nagged me ever while I'm on the steering wheel!
    Last edited by cyberdoc95; January 11th, 2005 at 09:50 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    everyone does!

pero pasok sa isang tenga then labas sa kabilang tenga lang, pero pag napipikon ako, sumasagot ako.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberdoc95
    I've done this before and have been effective. What I did when the passenger starts to nag, I casually stop calmly and get out of the car without saying anything, open the passenger door then insist to let the passenger drive instead. Don't give in when the passenger says he/she won't drive. Let them drive. That would take the pain of driving out of your way....he he he... Ako pa?! Kung gusto nila na sila ang magmaneho, then let them, di ba?! Kakapagod din yata magmaneho tapos bibigyan ka pa ng sama ng loob?! Sila na lang magmaneho, and let them nag themselves!!He he he!!Tapos, matulog ka na lang as the passenger! Relax ka pa!! He he he!!...

That surely sent a good message cause after what I did, no mother or brother or wife has nagged me ever while I'm on the steering wheel!
    I did that once. But the nagging only continued.
    ex.
    "Ayan! Now this is the correct way to drive!
    O, 'tamo? Pinabayaan ko na lang yung taxi na yan na gitgitin ako.
    O, nakaabot naman tayo sa pupuntahan without exceeding 50kph. Ba't di mo magawa yan????"

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ess
    I did that once. But the nagging only continued.
    ex.
    "Ayan! Now this is the correct way to drive!
    O, 'tamo? Pinabayaan ko na lang yung taxi na yan na gitgitin ako.
    O, nakaabot naman tayo sa pupuntahan without exceeding 50kph. Ba't di mo magawa yan????"
    At least hindi ka pagod while being nagged. Kaysa pagod ka pa sa pagmamaneho tapos may mga naririnig ka pa. So, the next time you are with them, let them drive to avoid being nagged. Sabihin mo na lang na: "Dear, next time, pwede ikaw na lang palagi magmaneho kasi mas magaling ka naman keysa sa akin eh!" Tapos ikaw, either enjoying your text messaging or checking your email while siya ang nagmamaneho. Di ba, engrande pa yung serbisyo kasi may personal driver ka na?!

Tingnan natin if kaya din nilang magmaneho all the time. Then just for fun - ikaw naman ang mag-start to nag them, let's see how that would play....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Don't you just hate NAGGING!