New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbx986
    A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband when her husband suddenly burst into the kitchen.
    "Careful ... CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my GOD!
    You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my GOD! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful ... CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!"

The wife stared at him. "What the hell is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?"

The husband calmly replied, "I wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving."
    hahaha...true story - the first time i heard this joke, i decided to try it out on my wife. i ended up wearing the eggs
    Last edited by empy; January 12th, 2005 at 06:14 AM.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    hahaha...true story - the first time i heard this joke, i decided to try it out on my wife. i ended up wearing the eggs
    was that over easy or sunnyside up? tapang misis mo ah...hehe j/k!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ buti na lang scrambled pa-biro naman yung pagbato niya sa akin nung eggs, hehe....i think!

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Thats a music to my ear, hehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks1204
    haay.. buti na lang ung gf ko tahimik lang.. takot lang nya baka bigla ko ibangga ung kotse.. (which will never happen) ung mom ko naman, medyo nagger pero, controlled... sasabihin nyan, "o pwede ka na lumiko dito.. o, lipat na ng lane ng habang wala pang kotse o..." tapos sasabihin ko na lang,
    ma, pwede naman d2 eh.. lalo lang akong nalilito pag nagrereklamo ka eh.. relax lang.. d naman tyo nagmamadali eh.." pero gusto ko ung idea ni cyberdoc95.. ma-try nga un minsan.. :D
    Pards ang term yata diyan e backseat driver.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    mahirap talagang may pasaherong palaging may side comment at palagian kang sinisita. i always tell my wife na i am not stupid to ram my car into another.

how can she comment on my driving if she does not know how to drive?!?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i hate nagging other people, and i also hate being nagged at. buti na lang di nagger si kumander.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Nyahaha.. Badtrip nga yan.. Nanay ko ganyan bwisit..haha tinawanan ko na lang kesa mabangga pa kami..hehehe

Ung pinsan ko naman sobrang daming sinasabi parang sya pinakamagaling mag drive..di naman marunong sumunod sa Stop Light.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Don't you just hate NAGGING!