New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's hot, humid, sticky and after frolicking under the sun the whole day eh, masama pakiramdam parang magkakasakit ka, your eyes are watery, you might stuffy nose, your back is toasted then parang you''ll go down with a flu, yun mga clothes mo pa pag dating sa bahay ang lansa, with sands all over pati kotse ang dumi eh after mag beach.

pinakamalala eh sands going into your *ss...:rofl:

or gumagaya lang tayo sa mga foreigners? ang "paradise" sa kanila eh laging beach eh...and with all the foreign TV and movies na laging meron beach scenes or beach themed...
    Last edited by shadow; May 30th, 2011 at 10:16 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It depends which beach you go to. :D

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    It depends which beach you go to. :D

women in bikinis aren't good enough reason to go the beach for you?

tama si m2, it depends on the beach, mas ok ang "sights" sa mga more expensive resorts

btw, ot:

nice to see m2 again. . .parang 2007 ulit when i was a newbie

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i love going to the beach, but of course just like mazdamazda said it depends which one you go to. i love making a bonfire and drinking on the beach, pwede na ako matulog sa tabing dagat basta may bonfire and beer. of course don't forget the grill and have your own b-b-q lalo na kung fresh seafoods ang ihawin mo. i don't know who would hate that kind of experience, but if you do then the beach isn't for you. i could drink beer all day kahit pag gising pa lang pag nasa beach, kaya yon ang pangarap ko mag karon ng rest house sa tabing dagat with matching jetski.

that's why you need sunglasses and goggles so you won't have watery eyes, sunblock so you won't have a toasted back. stuffy nose and the feeling that you're about to get a flu never really experienced that. clothes, bakit siya lalansa? are you using proper swim wear or just regular clothes? board shorts and a swim shirt is highly recommended. sand in the car that's expected when you go to the beach, that's why having an all weather floor mats helps a lot pagpag lang tangal na but a vacuum will easily clean the sand.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    nope, I agree it's hot and you get sunburned. foreigners like the beach coz they crave the sun. while us being in a tropical country wish for snow.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    enjoy ako sa beach kahit hindi ako marunong lumangoy hehe

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Depends on the beach you'll go to.

Of course, hindi mo maeenjoy ang el-cheapo na resorts coz maraming skwakwa na pwedeng pumaligid sayo. At baka hindi ***y girls ang mga naka-bikini, baka puro nanay pa ....

Those middle-class to high-class resorts are okay, I do enjoy going to them once in a while. You'll feel free when you're drinking some liquor or having a massage in front of the beach during at night with a bonfire lit on the side.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    enjoy ako sa beach kahit hindi ako marunong lumangoy hehe
    kala ko ako lang hehehehhe. meron pala ko katulad.:D

and i fully agree with foresterx. sarap sa beach kahit private. kahit no bikini babes(although mas ok kung meron). yan ang buhay na parang walang stress.
    Last edited by niwde11; May 30th, 2011 at 11:18 AM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ +10, it depends upon the beach but if the beach is nice, hell yeah, I do enjoy it even though it's quite common for me na lang.

But I wouldn't want to live near the beach, I prefer yung sa farm with a river or creek nearby with possible of fishing sana.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i have to agree with the others, i enjoy going to the beach pero depende sa location/resort.

yun mga clothes mo pa pag dating sa bahay ang lansa, with sands all over pati kotse ang dumi eh after mag beach.
    uhmm... banlawan mo muna ng tap/fresh water before packing (if you can't hang it out to dry first) para bawas sa amoy.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
do you really enjoy going to the beach?