1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    btw, ot:

nice to see m2 again. . .parang 2007 ulit when i was a newbie
    napadaan lang... sabi ni GH bago na kasi dito. :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    may phobia pa rin ako sa beach simula nung...
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    may phobia pa rin ako sa beach simula nung...
    Nung 2008 ba yun?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    i love going to the beach, but of course just like mazdamazda said it depends which one you go to. i love making a bonfire and drinking on the beach, pwede na ako matulog sa tabing dagat basta may bonfire and beer. of course don't forget the grill and have your own b-b-q lalo na kung fresh seafoods ang ihawin mo. i don't know who would hate that kind of experience, but if you do then the beach isn't for you. i could drink beer all day kahit pag gising pa lang pag nasa beach, kaya yon ang pangarap ko mag karon ng rest house sa tabing dagat with matching jetski.

that's why you need sunglasses and goggles so you won't have watery eyes, sunblock so you won't have a toasted back. stuffy nose and the feeling that you're about to get a flu never really experienced that. clothes, bakit siya lalansa? are you using proper swim wear or just regular clothes? board shorts and a swim shirt is highly recommended. sand in the car that's expected when you go to the beach, that's why having an all weather floor mats helps a lot pagpag lang tangal na but a vacuum will easily clean the sand.
    kahit na regular clothes or beach wear mabaho talaga after...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    pag konti lang tao nag eenjoy ako. pero pag marami, di na. black sand, white sand, mabato, ma sea weeds, kahit ano. basta konti lang tao ayos na ayos na sa akin. at dapat may dala akong life vest kasi di ako marunong lumangoy.

dala na rin ng ihawan.dagdag na saya.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Depends on the beach you'll go to.

Of course, hindi mo maeenjoy ang el-cheapo na resorts coz maraming skwakwa na pwedeng pumaligid sayo. At baka hindi ***y girls ang mga naka-bikini, baka puro nanay pa ....

Those middle-class to high-class resorts are okay, I do enjoy going to them once in a while. You'll feel free when you're drinking some liquor or having a massage in front of the beach during at night with a bonfire lit on the side.
    anong naka bikini? naka-shorts at t-shirt..... kung nakabikini naman, may t-shirt na nakapatong.....he-he!
    sabi nga nung isang expat nung sa bahrain ako na-assign, "if you see somebody in a beach who's wearing a bikini topped w/ a shirt, she must be from the philippines!"

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually thats what i was complaining to my friends about some time ago. Pag beach, bibili ng bikini, tapos tatakpan naman ng tee shirt or sarong or whatever most of the time.

As for the beach, yes we enjoy going and yes it has to be a nice, private beach, especially when im with the wifey and kids and our purpose is to relax and spend QT with the kiddies.

If i'm with friends, kahit cowboy-type or adventure to a deserted island is quite okay, basta masaya and the crowd you are with is the same as yours. If not, uwi nalang ako sa probinsya, kakain at matutulog or aakyat sa Baguio, kakain at matutulog.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    anong naka bikini? naka-shorts at t-shirt..... kung nakabikini naman, may t-shirt na nakapatong.....he-he!
    sabi nga nung isang expat nung sa bahrain ako na-assign, "if you see somebody in a beach who's wearing a bikini topped w/ a shirt, she must be from the philippines!"
    or nakapayong sa ilalim ng araw... sa Disneyland sa US pag nakapayong sigurado Filipino

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    or nakapayong sa ilalim ng araw... sa Disneyland sa US pag nakapayong sigurado Filipino
    yung barkada ko lalake. nagpayong sa kalye ng Dubai.:D

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    enjoy ako sa beach kahit hindi ako marunong lumangoy hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    kala ko ako lang hehehehhe. meron pala ko katulad.:D
    akala niyo kayo lang? ako din! haha

hanggang hita lang kaya ko feeling ko tatangayin na ako ng alon hehe

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
do you really enjoy going to the beach?