New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you like your current job?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 67.27%
  • No

12 21.82%
  • Undecided

6 10.91%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I've always loved Earth Science since I was a kid. So, I'm very happy with mine. The winters here are harsh. Yearly snowfall averages around 130 inches.

Of course, that's why I get paid more. I'd like to go back to the desert southwest someday or maybe even Guam/Philippines (just the wife and I). But, we first have to build up our second daughter's college fund.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    my current work offers the most challenges i encounter and i love it... at the time same we're changing the way the world is powered!!!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Update: Cannot complain, really - puts decent meals on our table, kids go to very good schools, we own our place (and rides) in one of the better villages/neighborhoods in the city et al...

However, if given the (same) opportunities,- I'd like to venture into other work challenges....

8601:matrix:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    technically it's not a current because I resigned few days ago. didn't like it really as it wasn't what i expected to do.
    anyhow, I now only have about a month to find a new one or else might just bid goodbye to merlion city.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I already quit my job . . . it's not because I don't like it . . . the romance with my profession isn't there anymore, sort of.

I'm planning to go full-time with our family business.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yes. My boss makes me look forward to work

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Update: Cannot complain, really - puts decent meals on our table, kids go to very good schools, we own our place (and rides) in one of the better villages/neighborhoods in the city et al...

However, if given the (same) opportunities,- I'd like to venture into other work challenges....

8601:matrix:
    Pareho tayo... My bread and butter.

this job 20+ years ko na ginagawa from nagstart pa lang ako magwork eto na pinagbuti ko na lang... but my current company I hate the environment and culture so much, ang tindi ng office politics seniority ang pinaiiral at ang utak biya nila. I'm new here wala pang 2yrs, I'm the highest senior officer but i'm the youngest at pinakabago tangina lagi na lang ako may nakakaaway dahil daw sila ang pinakamatagal sa kompanya bakit daw sila susunod sa akin.

Problem walang balls president namin takot ako laging suportahan! Makakuha lang ako ng tyempo iiwanan ko eto.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Luv luv luv kahit stressful. Nagka reflux na nga ako. Do you like your current job?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Luv luv luv kahit stressful. Nagka reflux na nga ako. Do you like your current job?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Same with bro Clavel, my boss is my heaviest baggage.... always playing safe; we have opposite management styles... yes, very stressful bro.... But hey, I have a job! Work is dignity!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My local manager and colleagues say I give them acid reflux. Lol.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Do you like your current job?