New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you like your current job?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 67.27%
  • No

12 21.82%
  • Undecided

6 10.91%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    hihihih...o yeah!!! i see alot of ***y and teasing girls in my job! + salary is a goodie considering the fact that i'm in pinas...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ohoy nabuhay itowng thread na tow

i've had three jobs (all with same co.) since this thread was started, and i've been very happy with every one. i need a job to challenge me and push me past my current limits and skills, and each job i've had in the last 4 years has done that, with increasing responsibility.

so, happy - yes.

satisfied - not yet.

Ika nga ng kasabihan:
    "Find the job you like and you'll never work a day in your life again".

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Ok lang, I have to love my job, kasi may utang pang binabayaran.

It's highly stressful (C&C), marami ka talagang makakaaway, kasi yung iba nagmamatigas at kung ano-anong sinasabi. But I have to confess, I get extreme satisfaction pag may nakuha kaming warrant of arrest, I make it a point to personally be there when the police implement it. Nagmumukhang maamong tupa yung mga mokong.

I'm just thrilled everytime I say my lines: "Matapang ka dati ha?! Di ka takot sa demanda ha? Ngayon, tikman mo ang malamig na rehas na bakal!!!" This is my only saving grace.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    happy, because i landed as a computer programmer. kaso nakakabored na rin minsan ung gamit kong programming language, gusto ko na matuto ng ibang language.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    nope. though the money and benefits are pretty good, i'm not content. i would like to eventually work for a non-profit company...or better yet, be independently wealthy so i could make better use of my skills and time.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I love the job, its the work that i hate

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Good pay. Good working environment. Computers are replaced every two years. Above par health benefits for self and dependents. Low stress. Challenging technology. Company is expanding so more room for growth. Parking is cheap for now. No bundy clock or timecard

Ye I love my job

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    YES...ako kse employer..ako ang boss...pwede ka late pumasok..sarili mo kta...pero parang me kulang pa d pko satisfied...parang gusto ko pa isang business too keep more busy...ewan ko ba ...hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    For me, work is dignity.

I'd love to change job, after I get my fair share of the separation pay...

I believe it's time for me to move on to more challenges and fulfillments in life.

3101:transform:

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Do you like your current job?