New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    The North Face yavapai backpack, big enough for my notebook, digicam, ipod, and all chargers and adaptors.
    I prefer backpacks kasi hindi ako sanay sa messenger bags.
    Besides its easier to carry heavy stuff kung backpack ang gamit para equal ang distribution ng weight.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ahem...the only acceptable man bags are backpacks or briefcases

man-purses, clutch bags, shoulder bags....even messengers are borderline :gayfight:

:peace:

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    for everyday used? be it clutch, shoulder/sling or backpack bags?

what brand? ano bang magandang sling over the shoulder bag?

sino na nakatry sainyo gumamit ng pacsafe bags? http://www.pacsafe.com
    sori shadow cant help you with the sling over the shoulder bag... hindi kasi ako mahilig sa mga bags...

pag nagttravel ako pauwi ng pinas o kaya naman pag may camping kami... jansport backpack ang gamit ko.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post

man-purses, clutch bags, shoulder bags....even messengers are borderline :gayfight:

M54, 26% gay naman ako sa gay-o-meter.....hehehehe

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I don't like carrying a clutch bag. But when my wife gifted me one, I used it - sayang naman kasi.

:eat: [SIZE="1"]3202[/SIZE]
    Last edited by j_avonni; September 10th, 2007 at 12:12 PM. Reason: typo

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The only acceptable manbags are a backpack / shoulder bag / briefcase... and it should only be for work (laptop, projector, lunch, etc.) or hobby (dslr, binoculars, etc.) or travel.

BUT... if you use everyday any of the above mentioned bags to just carry your everyday things... then that's just pure unmanly. I mean, if you can't carry your wallet, phone, hanky, keys, folder etc. in your wallet or hand - then welcome to the world of women and their fascination for bags.

And oh, as M54 said... purses, clutch bags, messenger bags, soft shoulder bags and the like are unmanly also.

:lol:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I used to lug around either my Jansport backpack, or my Eddie Bauer belt bag (convertible to shoulder bag). Especially the former, during the days when I didn't have a car.

Nowadays, the bag I usually carry is my Echolac laptop backpack. I still use the Eddie Bauer occasionally, like on short trips to the grocery. I need something to carry my wallet and cellphone with, since tamad akong magpalit ng damit pag grocery lang pupuntahan ko.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Backpack, shoulder bag, laptop bag, document/messenger bag, camera sling bag...depende sa need.

Pedikyur bag paminsan minsan. ahahay! :gayfight:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    when i carry my laptop with me i put it inside a mailman canvass bag.

when travelling abroad it is also handy to carry a mailman bag to put your stuff.

when attending seminars, where you wear smart casual, i sometimes carry a clutch bag (kenneth cole) to put in my toothbrush , toothpaste, ballpen, notepad, cellphone, keys, car keys.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
do you carry a bag? (for men only)