The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    2 ‘drag racers’ killed in collision

Posted 05:53pm (Mla time) Feb 06, 2005
    By Irene C. Perez
    Inquirer News Service

TWO STUDENTS died in a drag racing incident in Parañaque City early Sunday morning.

Michael Kevin San Juan, of Sunrise St. Lapaz Village, Makati, was racing along Macapagal Boulevard near MIA Road in Parañaque with his friend, Price Allan Cristobal of Perlita Street, San Andres Bukid Manila, in the passenger seat. They were both 17.

San Juan was driving his Opel Astra (WNC 430) around 2 a.m. at a fast pace along the Macapagal Boulevard when a trailer truck towed by an Isuzu truck (PNK937) made a turn at the boulevard shoulder on the way to the MIA road, P02 Jose Adducul of Paranaque Traffic Enforcement Unit said.

The car slipped under the trailer truck and crashed. The car’s roof was torn off due to the collision.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sad news...
    Last edited by boybi; February 6th, 2005 at 10:30 PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    uy kasurname ko pa! hehehehehe... di na natuto... kakalungkot naman

Ngek yun yata nakita namin kanina ni utol along makapagal cor. MIA Ext.... daming basag na salamin and debry. Sa harap pa mismo police quarters nangyari. Tsk tsk.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    though the report is a misnomer...

opel astra... drag racing?

come on...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    baka aksidente lang talaga, hindi naman drag racing...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nabasa ko sa HCP, may pics pa doon. Yup, drag racing daw with an ES (Civic). Bumalik daw ES sa Shell to get help.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    kaya minsan naisip ko na delikado talaga dito sa roads natin, dapat i-enforce yung speed limits sa roads natin..especially that type of road (macapagal blvd.) siguro mga 60kph max dapat.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    kawawa naman ... when i read this in the news, napa "tsk tsk tsk" na lang ako. bless their souls.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Nabasa ko sa HCP, may pics pa doon. Yup, drag racing daw with an ES (Civic). Bumalik daw ES sa Shell to get help.
    yep check out the pics here...
    http://www.hondaclub.com.ph/forums/i...howtopic=13470

dumbass 17 year olds tsk tsk tsk

naka 17" mags pa itatakbo sa karera.. just goes to show how irresponsible underaged illegally licensed drivers are.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Do it on the track, not on the street...People never learn.