New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    tracer1: And you're talking about being discriminated against? Bro you just shot yourself in the foot.

OO nga e! pangita naman kahit dito sa board mas kinampihan pa mga dayuhan kesa kapwa pinoy, wala na talagang pag-asa na magkaisa pa mga pinoys

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    So I guess Americans can say the same for pinoys who make counterfeit US goverment checks, dollars, and visas?

I don't know anything about you but you may want to look into your family tree before making your comments. Most Filipinos have parts of Chinese blood in them, even the national hero of the Philippines is part Chinese.

As far as making fake goods, the Chinese wouldn't bring it to the Philippines if Filipinos weren't purchasing these items.

Their business practice they learned when they first moved to a different country. They patronize their own people and that's how the Chinese community succeeds in business, really no different from the Japanese way of business outside of Japan. As an example, if you are a Chinese new immigrant the other Chinese who have lived in the country you are immigrating to will help you get a job and assist you until you are on your feet. Once you are stable they help you get loans to start a business, also the main reason why they patronize their own because they want you to succeed.

Someone once told me that new immigrant Pinoys can get job easy in the US because they speak english and the Chinese cannot, but in five to ten years the Pinoy is still an employee and the Chinese will own the business. You know why because the other Chinese help the person buy and own his business while the other Pinoys are busy back stabbing each other. Does that comment say something about our culture both there and abroad?

Don't get me wrong, I am Pinoy and proud of it. There are good and bad traits in any culture or race and before we start pointing at others maybe we should see ours first and fix it.

bro im sure walang dugong china made pure Kaspinoy... kaya di rin umasenso Pilipinas dahil yung mayayamang chinese palaging nakakalusot sa tax while we Filipino businesman nagbabayad ng ayos dahil wala kaming lusot!

Bro kaya ko nga pinaglalaban ang ryt natin dahil proud pinoy din ako pero bat ganito mas kinampihan nyo pa sila kesa kapwa nyo kapatid! ayos a!

Dito palang pangita na Crab mentality!

sa angkan namin di kami nang argabyado parehas lumaban.
    pero pag naabuso talu-talo na hehehe!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tracer1 View Post
    Sa tagal ng panahon na ang mga chinese dito satin nagkakamal ng salapi, bakit may discrimination parin! di ko naman nilalahat pero wala silang utang na loob sa mga Pinoy, kung tutuusin tayo dapat mamuhi sa mga negosyanteng Chinoy or chinese dahil sila ang nuknukan ng pandaraya sa negosyo at sila din sumisira sa negosyo ng mga Pilipino.

Halos lahat na pineke at ginaya ng Chinese, like Piracy, pamemeke ng mga Tapes, Cd's, DVD's, home products and appliances and even our BILLS! personalan na! ang kakapal talaga ng mga negosyanteng intsik dito satin! tapos sila pa nagmamalaki pra i-diskrimina tayo kahit sa pagpapa sweldo sa mga empleyado natin palaging bitin! Pinoys, its time tayo naman lumaban ng gulangan! pag ganyang hindi sila parehas lumaban e sigarado bagsak tayo!

good morning sa lahat ng mga tsikoteers!
    'aight, the point sir tracer1 was aiming for with re to to the title of the thread was about the inadequate remuneration for work often practice by tsinoy employers impose upon filipino employees. is that what you meant thread starter when you stated "discrimination" as the cause of this malpractice? you need to elaborate more about what you claim as social discrimation since this term which is based upon category or class is quite broad in its scope and that each can be easily misinterpreted or misdiagnosed as the culprit. let me try to narrow it down for you, shall we say a racial discrimination scenario whereas an employee that is pure filipino or filipino with small trace of chinese ancestry in them -is paid lesser than- an employee that is pure chinese or chinese with small trace of filipino ancestry in them. or how about an ethnic discrimination scenario wherein an employee from any racial background who can communicate well (speak chinese and almost think like one) with a tsinoy employer is paid more than an employee who lacks this skill. let's also try a scenario wherein the religious background or social class of employees from diverse background becomes a factor for a wage differentials. choose any of these or even mention something else so that we would know where you're coming from and where we're going.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Dahil dito sila kumikita ng salapi legal man, and mostly illegal diba?
    -sir tracer1, am confused. hindi po ba tayong mga pinoy ang pumayag sa Globalization?? meaning open for all ang trading. so hindi ba expected natin na yung ganyan? regarding japeyks items. tayo rin naman (as a whole) ang humihikayat/bumibili nyan. dibidi, japeyks tshirt,pant, shoes, bags, ukay-ukay.regarding discrimination on our own. i am pretty sure, that when you were in high school or college and your parents bought you shoes. you choose Nike or Reebok (Nike which is an american brand, used to be manufactured here in the philippines and now made in china) and didnt even look at kaypee shoes or locally made shoes. i think you discriminated too sir. no disrespect.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmmm, interesting: you started a thread that complained about discrimination, yet on the very same first post, you've done quite some discriminating yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by tracert1
    Bro kaya ko nga pinaglalaban ang ryt natin dahil proud pinoy din ako pero bat ganito mas kinampihan nyo pa sila kesa kapwa nyo kapatid! ayos a!

Dito palang pangita na Crab mentality!

...you insist na 'walang personalan' to, but then seems to me you're the one making everything personal. You try to stir up some form of pride in the pinoy 'race', yet now you attack it, instead of trying to convince other 'pinoys' of your point of view.

you truly are a man of irony.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by swimstroke View Post
    Hehe, bakit naman sila may utang na loob sa mga Pinoy? Anong pandaraya ba ang sinasabi mo? Tama ka, mali ang pamimirata, pero hindi lang sila ang gumagawa nito. Pansinin mo, sino ba ang typical na nagbebenta ng mga pirata, lalo na yung optical media?
    *hands in the air* Ahhh... hindi po... wala po akong ginagawang masa...

Oh, you weren't referring to me? Okey... *walks away silently*

Ahahaha I don't see who's any more "discriminating" here than tracert1. Kesyo "kinakampihan pa raw natin ang dayuhan". What's your personal vendetta with the Chinese, brother? You're the pot calling the kettle black, that's all I can say.

True though, sabihin na nating may drug lord na Chinese (and all other sorts of illegal rubbish). But we're supposed to be angry at them kasi drug lord sila at hindi dahil Intsik sila!

Teka, pahingi naman! :popcorn: Sorry di ako nainom Pepsi ala bang C2 oops Intsik pala mayari nun di pwede tubig wala?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    wag ka magaala tracert1, mas tuso mga pinoy kaysa tsinoy coz our politicians are still on top of the food chain. nasa politico pa din mga pera ng bayan hehehe. taga-safekeep at taga-ipon lang mga chinese bizmen dito.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    hmmm, interesting: you started a thread that complained about discrimination, yet on the very same first post, you've done quite some discriminating yourself...

...you insist na 'walang personalan' to, but then seems to me you're the one making everything personal. You try to stir up some form of pride in the pinoy 'race', yet now you attack it, instead of trying to convince other 'pinoys' of your point of view.

you truly are a man of irony.
    :hysterical:

but wait, eto ang da best:
    OO nga e! pangita naman kahit dito sa board mas kinampihan pa mga dayuhan kesa kapwa pinoy, wala na talagang pag-asa na magkaisa pa mga pinoys
    sa pananaw ko magkaisa ang mga pinoy dito - both "native" pinoy and fil-chinese. etong isang to lang ang nagpo-promote ng away between the two. tapos siya pa nagsasabi na "walang pag-asa magkaisa" :rofl:

this has got to be a joke, right?? i don't think anyone is capable of thinking like this....right?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    this has got to be a joke, right?? i don't think anyone is capable of thinking like this....right?
    Right, tama. Yun nga, o kaya naman lahat tayo dito Intsik! :hysterical:

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    ang bilis humaba ng thread na ito ,

kanina lang nag start halos alas dose meja ,

4 pages na ngayon
    Last edited by BoEinG_747; October 22nd, 2006 at 08:12 AM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
discrimination!